chapter 30

One week later

Alexandria

I tip toe in Ezekiel's room and see that he's sleeping peacefully on his bed , but I know I've got to do what I came here for. I walk to him with the torch in my hand .

I shake him but he doesn't wake up , I look around with my torch and I see a glass of water on his study table and go fetch it. I start splashing little drops on his face but he only moves a bit . I start to get pissed off and pour all the water in the glass on his face and he wakes up quickly gasping for air.

"Hey hey it's me!" I say while holding his shoulders.

"Alexandria, what the heck is wrong with you?"

"I'm sorry, but I needed your help with something and I had no choice but to wake you up like this."

He looks for his phone and checks the time .

"It's two in the morning, what could be so important that you had to do it at this time when you should be resting for school tomorrow or today or whatever."

"Can you just get out of bed and come with me , I don't have much time to waste, now get up and get ready quickly I'll explain on the way."

He sighs and gets out of bed but he's already wearing grey sweatpants with a white tank top. I look at his messy hair and I make a huge mistake by looking down at his sweatpants, because now I'm facing his morning hard-on and I lick my lips and I can feel myself getting wet, but I try to focus.

"Ok it seems to me that you're ok , let's leave now and don't make any sound ... we're going on a mission." I say the last part with a smirk and Ezekiel gives me a look but I take his hand and drag him out of his room before he can say anything.

....

Ezekiel

I just look at Alexandria who is busy trying to unlock a door .

"What the heck is going on , and ..."

Before I could finish my sentence, she unlocks the door and we walk in and I check the surroundings and see that it's her mother's office by the pictures and posters on the wall . She closes the door and locks it.

"Alexandria, what are we doing in your mother's office at two in the morning? And whatever you came here for , did you really have to do it during the week?"

"Can you just relax, we're just here to get some papers that my dad needs without my mom knowing. Now look for a blue file for Mrs Andrews." She says and hands me a torch .

"Use this and be quick , I'm going to use my phone and don't forget, a blue file for Mrs Andrews. Come on let's start searching." She says and we start looking through the shelves .

"Wait , are there no cameras in here." I ask and stop searching.

"Everything is ok , my dad took care of that, now go back to searching." I sigh and continue looking through the files.

"I guess I now know who took the keys to my room ." I say as I look for a blue file.

" Yeah I guess you know , anyway did you find anything." She says

"Yeah , but it's for Mr Clarks."

We look for almost twenty minutes and also through all the shelves but still nothing.

"Shoot , I forgot that my mom has a safe in here , the file must be in there." She says and quickly gies under the table and I go to check to see that there's a safe there.

"Uhmm, Alexandria are you sure it's a good thing for you to steal this file, I mean there might be a reason why it's in a safe unlike all these files." I say because I'm starting to feel weird about all of this, I mean why would her father ask her to take a file from her mother's office without her knowing.

"Oh just relax will you ? I'm trying to unlock this and I think she changed the password, because the one I know is not working. "

She tries her birthday, and all the important days probably ,but it still doesn't work. And after a while she gives up.

"Gosh , I've tried every fucking thing and it's still locked. " She says and I can tell she's about to breakdown.

"Hey it's ok. I mean it's just a file and why do you have to look for it when your dad can just ask your mom himself. Why is it even important to you?"

"Because for once I want to do something for my dad, he always did everything for me and I miss him . I just want things to go back to normal for us , and he also told me that he'll explain what the fuck is going on between him and mom if I find the file. So please help me with anything that can lead me to find the passport." She says and she looks a bit sad .

"Ok , I'm sorry . I'll do anything to help." I say and I pull her closer to me and give her a hug .

"Come on ." I say and give her my hand and I pull her from underneath the table. I look at her chest and I can see her round boobs through her pajama top. I pull her closer to me and our chests are touching and I can feel how hard her nipples are . I kiss her lips hard and pick her up and sit her on the table. I kiss her roughly and take off her top , but she pulls away and looks at me.

"Wait , in my mother's office?" She asks with a smile and I smirk as take her pajama pant off. She giggles and pulls down my sweatpants while I take her boob in my mouth and suck on it and she lets out a low moan .

"You're gonna have to be quick , we have school tomorrow ,remember?" She says with a heavy breath.

I look at her and smile.

"It's today actually." I say and kiss her lips not wanting to waste any more time.

PJs check 🥰

PJs  check 🥰