chapter 31

Alexandria

I never thought that I would ever do something so extreme and dangerous, but also hot at the same time. I position myself on the table spreading my legs and Ezekiel stands between them and he leans in to kiss me as he slides himself in slowly and we moan against each other's lips . He starts moving slowly, waiting for me to adjust.

He grips my waist and he starts moving faster and I mistakenly let out a loud moan.

"Shhh." Ezekiel says and I bite on his shoulder to suppress my moans .

He starts kissing his way down my neck and he sucks on it and he picks up his pace and I moan against his shoulder and he keeps moving faster and I feel his tip hitting the spot and he moves faster hitting the same spot again and again leading me to my climax and I arch my back . My walls clench around his dick and I feel his juices filling me in and his grip on my waist gets tighter and he lets out a deep groan. We are both breathing heavily as we look into each other's eyes and he smiles at me.

I get off the table to take my pyjamas but he holds my wrist and pulls me back to him and he bends me over the table

" Why are you in such a hurry baby, we've still got a lot to do. " He whispers in my ear and I feel myself getting wet again . He spreads my legs and leads himself in my ass. He starts moving slowly filling me with every inch and I part my lips to moan , but he quickly covers my mouth with his hand .

His thrusts start to get faster and deeper and he sucks on my neck to suppress his moans. He takes his free hand and rub his fingers through my wetness . He moves faster and the sound of our bodies colliding fill the room. He groans against my neck as he climaxes and I come along with with him .

We just stand there for a minute, trying to catch our breaths and he turns my head to him kissing me hard , but slow at the same time. He pulls out and reaches for the tissues. We clean ourselves and get dressed.

I look at him with a smile on my face as he's re-organising the table .

"What time is it?" He asks

I reach for my phone that's on the floor still with a flashlight on.

"Shit , it's ten minutes to four . How long have we been in here."

"A while it seems." He says and goes to throw the tissues in the bin. I look at him and something crosses my mind.

"Do you think you know Zara." I ask and the minute those words come out of my slippery mouth I instantly regret it .

He turns to look at me with a confused look.

"Nevermind, just ignore me I'm crazy." I say and he walks to me.

"What do you mean by that, I'm not just going to ignore it. I mean why else would you talk about Zara just right after we had sex? Look you can tell me anything that's bothering you ok?"

I sigh. " It's just that the other day when you said all those things about Zara being nice and all , it sounded as if you know her a lot and I just started feeling insecure about the fact that both your parents and everyone around you like her ."

I wait for him to say something but he just stands there and he smiles . I look at him in confusion and he cups my face in his big hands.

"Hey , the last thing I want is for you to compare yourself with her , because in the end you're just going to be insecure about little things like this, things that don't even matter to me. Now we've got like one and a half hour to sleep, so let's go because I really need to rest."

He hugs me and we leave the office.

....

Ezekiel