chapter 35

Zara

I smile as I'm looking at Ezekiel' s naked body lying next to me. After the party last night or should I say today , we came to my room and he made love to me many more than I could count.

I remember what he gave me as my birthday gift in his room yesterday morning.

...

"Ezekiel what is it , why are you blindfolding me?" I ask him suddenly feeling nervous but curious at the same time.

"Now, I know this might not be what you want or what you're used to because it's a bit cheap, but..."

"Hey , hey don't say that , as long as it comes from the heart . What , is it my birthday gift?"

"Yeah it is , but I don't know if I should be giving you something like this , after your friends just gave you Chanel bags and Hermes jewelry. I'm sorry if this isn't much , but I want you to know that I thought of..."

"Ezekiel just stop talking already, and show me what you want to give me , and before you ask yes I'm ready ."

He takes off the blindfold and I open my eyes to see a big portrait of my face . I almost forget how to breathe because it looks exactly like me and I smile as I see that there's also the small tattoo that I have on my neck.

"What do you think?" He asks and I look at him , but my eyes are a bit blurry because of the tears threatening to come out .

"Did...did y-you draw this?" I ask and he nods and I can that he's a bit nervous. I hug him tightly and he hugs me back.

"What do you like it?" He asks and I shake my head and he suddenly looks pale which makes me chuckle.

"No you idiot, I love it . No one has never done this for me . But I'm glad you used a good photo of me ." I say with a laugh but I'm crying.

"I didn't really use a photo , I just thought of you and we'll that's what came out." He says and I feel myself break down and he kisses my lips before hugging me.

"Thank you , Ezekiel. This is the best gift I've ever gotten in my life."

...

Alexandria

I stir in my bed and I open my eyes slowly and look at the surroundings. I walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth and wash my face. I walk back to the bedroom and I see that Diane is awake and already smoking.

"Really Diane, it's barely been a few minutes since you're awake and you're already smoking." I say as I walk to her and snatch the cigarette in her hand and I throw it in the bin.

"I'm going to the bathroom, and I'm very hungry go and take something to eat from your kitchen." She says and walks in the bathroom and I shake my head with a smile .

"Look for a new toothbrush in the drawer ." I shout before I go to the kitchen.

...

I come back from the kitchen with pancakes with bacon and eggs and mango juice with some fruits. I find Diane sitting on my bed and thank god she's not smoking.

"Wow , now this is what I call a good morning breakfast after being high ." Diane says and I smile at her and I put the tray on the bed as I climb on.

We start eating the breakfast and I can see Diane looking at me .

"What is it?" I ask while I take a sip of my mango juice.

"Ezekiel huh." She says and I choke on my juice and I look at her with wide eyes and she's smiling.

"What about him?" I say trying to sound normal while I go back to eating my breakfast.

"I can't believe you fucked Zara's boyfriend and especially someone like Ezekiel , I mean last time I checked he was your maid and you hated him , so what really happened.?" She asks and I can tell that she's serious but I don't look at her.

I sigh ." Well it just sort of happened and I really regret it because Zara is my best friend you know. I don't even know what I was thinking, but that's over now , eat your breakfast." I say and she laughs and I look at her.

She raises her hand for a high five and I look at her weirdly , but I high five her.

"Thank you so much for doing that to her , I never liked her anyway. And stop calling her your best friend infront of me. I don't even know why you guys stopped because you two look hot together and to be honest I don't blame you that dude is hot as fuck." She says and I laugh . I've always known that her and Zara always had beef with each other and I know it's because of Jordan.

"I can't believe you still have beef with her , and I'm pretty sure she has moved on ."

She scoffs and drinks her juice and looks at me.

"I can see she has and I've also moved on , but the problem is Jordan, I mean did you see the way he touched me yesterday when he was greeting me, I felt uncomfortable, but what can I say I really needed the drugs so I had to suck it up and let him do whatever he wanted. "

"So you don't like him anymore , I mean he did seem a bit obsessed with you yesterday, he was too clingy."

"Yes Babes, I don't like him , I don't think I ever did to be honest . But can we just talk about Ezekiel again." I roll my eyes and smile.

"Do you think you like him , because you like talking about him."

"Not really, I'm just shocked that he's hot you know, the way you used to describe him was not like this, I thought he was some ugly weirdo with glasses and pimples and braces. But I guess not all nerds are the same."

"Anyway, you obviously don't like Zara so why did you come back. Is it for the weekend?"

"Come on Babes isn't it obvious , I came for good."

"Wait really .?" I scream and she nods with a big smile and we hug. Diane moved away to Greece the day of my tea party . I've never held any tea parties after that one where Lana was a complete bitch with her little stunt.

I really love Diane and if I'm being honest more than Zara. We've been best friends since kindergarten, but my parents always hated her because of her stoner ways.

"I really missed you Babes, but you know my parents were strict about you."

"I know, but it's a good thing you're coming back ."

We pull back and she eats the grapes in the tray.

"So , do you have anyone in your life ?" I ask her and she gives me a disgusted look and I laugh because I know she doesn't really date.

"What , don't look at me like that I was just asking." She rolls her eyes and I chuckle.

"How was the fucking between you and the nerd?"

"You're never gonna stop talking about him are you.?"

"Not really, I can't help it that I'm shocked . Now how was it."

"I don't know , great I guess." I say and she gives me a bored look

"Really Babes, just great?"

"Ok fine , it was awesome and rough and...I just never expected this from him you know , he really surprised me. And he knows how to eat a pussy."

"You're joking."

"I'm not , even this was my reaction trust me and he's very freaky you know, we once did it in my mother's office and I wasn't the one to initiate that it was him and..."

Before I could finish I hear someone clapping their hands at the door and I look to find Lana just standing there and smirking and I feel my heartbeat pumping fast.