(MM) Donatello x frog mutant 3

Y/N pov

Me and Donnie have known each other for about 3 weeks now, he is so nerdy and cute. I love everything about him, I want to marry him. I'm afraid he would reject me if I ask him out. I've become close to his brothers and I finally was introduced to splinter.

I love their family, Donnie and his bros accidentally met my brother superfly when they were down near the abandoned docks. Donnie likes the fact that there's are more mutants. Leo doesn't feel to good about it.

"Y/n?" I hear Leo say as I wake up. "Are you too dating yet?"

I look to see my arms wrapped around Donnie. I WAS IN HIS BED CUDDLING HIM. He was wide awake and smiled at me. My face set on fire. I jumped out of the bed.

"Im so sorry donnie! I didn't Mean to and we aren't dating!"

"Chill..." donnie sits up. "You good?"

"Yeah" I sit next to him. "I do enjoy your warmth though"

"I enjoy everything about you" we press out foreheads together.

"Ew get a room!" Raphael makes vomit noises.

"We are in a room" donnie fixed his glasses.

"Whatever nerd" Raph laughed and went to go punch something.

Everyone left the room. It was just me and donnie.

"Hey donnie?"

"Yeah?"

"I really like you"

"Oh I like you as a friend aswell"

'As a friend' it crushed my heart. I felt so embarrassed but maybe he didn't understand.

"No I mean I like you more than a friend, donatello." I put my hand on his.

"Oh" he looks at our hands, then at me. "I like you too, y/n"

He moved his hand up to the side of my face. We were inches away. I move closer. Out lips touch. It was my first kiss I was probably really bad. We kiss. I feel butterflies in my stomach and shivers from donnie.

We pull away. I look him in the eyes. His face was red. So was mine.

"Was it obvious that it was my first kiss?" He asked me.

"No! You were really good, it was mine too"

"So are we...like official?"

"I guess?"

He hugged me and we cuddled while watching attack on titian for the rest of the night. I love donatello. He's perfect oh and im suspended from school till next week so I can stray with Donnie.