(MM) raph x fem reader NY

ART IS NOT MINE

Sorry this is late I was on holidays and I went on a date with my boyfriend so I've been busy. Again I am sorry.

BTW I hope you all had a great Christmas and new years I can't believe it's 2024

NY = New Years

Y/n pov

"Raphael we are going to be late!" I yell out to my turtle.  

"I needed to grab something!"

He ran out to were i was standing with his brothers. He put a small box in his pocket.

"C'mon, ya said we were gonna be late."

"Right sorry"

We walked out of the lair over to a south side of Brooklyn. We got a nice spot on top of a building to watch the firework's. I called April to come with us. She should be getting here any second.

Donnie had brought some food. Mikey had to bring glow sticks. We cracked them and decorated ourselves.

"Look at me guys I'm donnie!" Mikey jumped around with glow stick glasses on.

"Haha very funny" Donnie chuckled.

I was sitting next to Raph. He seemed jumpy.

"Red are you ok?"

"What?" It was like he snapped back to reality. "Oh yeah I'm ok don't worry my love"

I was taken aback by the pet name. He doesn't call me that. He realised what he had said. His face quickly changed colour from green to red.

"Pardon?" I asked messing with him.

"I didn't saw anything."

"Right."

"GUYS!" April jumped up. "10 SECONDS QUITE LITERALLY"

We all got up and looked at the bridge. It was going to light up with fire works.

10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

We could hear people from block away celebrating. The bridge lit up with fire works. Red, orange, purple, blue, yellow and green raced across the sky.

"Y/n?" Raphael put a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah?" I turned and looked at him.

He had the box out. It looked like a jewellery box.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He opened the box. There was a gold necklace with a charm on it.

"Oh my god yes!" I threw my arms around his neck kissing him.

His hands held my hips as we kissed. I pulled away and looked at the charm. It was a small sea turtle with a small ruby as the shell.

"Raph this is so pretty."  He took it out and put it around my neck.

"Just as pretty as you" he kissed me again.

I will be making mikey and Donnie versions of this. That is also dependent on wether or not I feel motivated to write. Because I also am slacking with my edits.

Btw this is the picture I based it off for the necklace