(03) raph x fem reader singer

I love raphael so much idk how to explain it, no words can describe how bad I need a raphael😭

And ik gimme more came out in 2007 but it's my book leave me alone🎀

Y/n pov

"Yo where's my mic?" I walk around back stage for my mic.

I'm doing a small gig at some obviously illegal wrestling thing but it pays good. I sing during the breaks. I found my mic and I hook it around my ear. I see drummers getting ready.

"Ma'am boss has requested you wear this" I turn around and see the shortest denim skirt I've ever seen and literally a red bra.

"What the hell?! No way!

"He said he'd pay 10 times more"

"Deal" I Said without hesitation.

I take the clothes and go to put it on, there was also a red thong.

"Fuck sake" I mutter.

I put it on and pull it up above the lining of the skirt, what if I'm wearing it gotta let people see. I put of the red bra it wasn't even a bra it was thin fabric my breasts almost fell out.

"What the fuck?" I look at myself in the mirror "at least i look hot" I do a spin and check myself out.

I spray deodorant and put in my hoop earring and do my make up. I fix my hair and put hair spray, I make sure my playboy bunny rabbit necklace was on right.

"Oh well"

I walk out of my dressing room and everyone stares at me, well the guys anyways.

"Get back to work!" I see some guy walk in and yell at everyone. "My gosh dear you look stunning!"

He comes over to me, he had big fluffy scarf on and tights with a leather jacket. He's obviously so gay. I smiled at him and thank him.

"Anyways your on like right now" he walked me to the curtains.

I peep my head out and see so many people. He hands me a bottle of water and I take a big sip. I hand it back to him and the beat starts and I hear "it's Britney bitch" that's my que. I walk on to the mini stage with my hips out as I walk.
Cat calling whistles came from every direction.

"I see you" I begin "and I just wanna dance with you" I get to the end of the run way like mini stage.

"Every time they turn the lights down" I sung and the lights actually went down. "Just wanna go that extra mile for you"

"Your public display of affection" I run my hands up my body as I sing. "Feels like no one else in the room"

"We can get down like theres no one around" I slut drop down to the floor. "We keep on rockin', we keep on rockin"

"Cameras are flashin' while we're dirty dancing" the lights flickered and someone or something caught my attention. "They keep watchin'... keep watching"

"Feels like the crowd is sayin" I stand up slowly making sure my ass is almost hanging out. "Gimme, gimme more, gimme more."

"Gimme, gimme more, gimme more."