(MM) leo x fem reader NY

NY= New Years

YALL I GOT SO MUCH STUFF FOR CHRISTMAS MY FAVOURITE WOULD HAVE TO BE THE STAR WARS CLOCK I GOT, BUT I CANT READ THOSE TYPES ONLY DIGITAL😭😭😭😭

I know im a wee bit restarted (btw I am autistic, Dont come for me)

Also I am making more edits, if you are interested my tiktok is @sageybo0

Y/n pov

I sat on a roof top with April. It was around 11:30 pm the turtles were making their way over so we can spend New Years together. April and I brought some food and drinks.

"Really random but KFC chips are like the best" I spoke up.

"I prefer McDonald's" April replies.

"What? How they are so, dry and not salted enough" we turn around hearing Raphael's voice, I saw the 4.

I stand up and walk over to the turtles.

"Glad you could make it" April smiled at them.

"Y/n!" Mikey hugged me. "I brought fire works and sparklers!"

"Hell yeah!" I cheered at sat down with them. "There KFC and McDonald's, and I there is some drinks in the cooler."

I point to everything and the cooler next to the mat. We talked and ate. Mikey had brought his stake board and started doing tricks on the side of the building.

"Mike thats dangerous" Donnie repeated.

Leo was sitting next to me. He was still as a statue.

"You good Leo?"

"What? Oh uh- yeah" he jumped a bit.

I giggled and rested my head on his shoulder. His breathing got heavy. I like him a lot and I think he likes me too but, Im too scared. I looked down at my phone.

"Guys it "11:50"I jump up.

"We still have 10 minutes" Donnie looked at me before biting a burger.

"I know but get excited y'all!"

I walked over to my bag and grabbed a speaker. I connected my phone and started playing my playlist. Popular by the Weeknd started to play. April got up with me and started dancing and singing.

"Beggin on her knees to be popular!" We sung in sync.

The turtles got up and started dancing with us. We could hear the New York traffic and the parties from 2 blocks away. Next year is going to be amazing. I know it!

We watched as a fire work shot up into the sky from the Statue of Liberty. We could see the whole water front from the apartment roof top. Mikey pushed Leo into me.

"Sorry leo" he ran next to Raph and took a photo.

He was holding my hand. He didn't pull away. His eyes were glued to mine. I felt my face heat up. I smiled as blush covered my face. I stood infront of him and held his other hand.

Every noise was blurred out. I leaned in and kissed him. I saw fire works go off. I closed my eyes. He pushed into the kiss. I pulled away and hugged him.

We sat back down. His arm wrapped around me. We watched as the fire works celebrated the new year. Raph and mikey were lighting sparklers. April was talking about how fire works were made with Donnie.

It was perfect. Everything was perfect.

Sorry if this is really short I need to make ones for every turtle.