(MM) mikey x fem reader NY

I just realised I write about the other 3 more than I do with mikey. Same with my edits. I don't know why😭😭

But Mutant Mayhem and Rise Mikeys are my favourite.😍

3rd person pov

Leo and April had set up a picnic blanket on the grass at the park near the water. The view for the bridge and harbour was clear and beautiful for the fire works. Raph was talking to Donatello about a school project he needed help with.

Mikey saw next to Y/n awkwardly. His face burned bright red. She didn't notice though. Their hands touched ever so slightly. He moved his hand away and chuckled with an embarrassing tone.

"Are you ok Angelo?" She looked at him.

"Yeah I'm fine!" He smiled.

His silver braces sparkled as the moonlight hit them. He noticed the human staring at his braces. His smile faded and covered his mouth. Raph looked over and saw him doing that.

"Mikey what's wrong?" She asked him.

"He doesn't like it when people stare at his braces." Raph spoke up.

"Oh, mikey I'm so sorry" she hugged him.

Mikey hugged back then made eye contact with all of his brothers. His face went red again. He quickly pulled away.

"Its ok y/n i- im fine I just get embarrassed"

"I get that, I used to have braces."

"Oh cool, anyways how school going?"

"Mikey You're in all my classes" she giggled and smiled.

"Oh right" he rubbed the back of his head awkwardly.

"NEGATIVE RIZZ!" Raphael and Donatello laughed at him.

"I HAVE MORE RIZZ THAN LEO!"

"true that." Everyone laughed but Leo.

They sat around playing with sparklers and eating snacks. Then the count down came on.
People around the park started counting down.

10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Little kids ran past with glow sticks. Y/n looked around and saw two guys kissing. An idea shot in her head. She looked back at mikey.

"Angelo"

"Yeah?" He turned to her.

She slammed a kiss on his lips. His eyes widened in shock but slowly fell closed. He pushed back into the kiss.