(MM) Leo x mommy issues reader

TW ABUSE AND DRUG USE

Y/n pov

"April why did you want to meet me at school it's 10pm-" I look up to see April and 4 turtles? "Uh hello?"

"Oh y/n these are my friends Leonardo, raphael, Michelangelo and donatello"

"That's the names of artist during the renaissance!" I get exited, art is my favourite subject. "Sorry I'm a bit of a nerd I get all As in art and history, well as long as it has to do with the renaissance then I get As I love it it's my favourite time in history and I adore it!"

I stop talking seeing donatello on his phone and everyone looking at me.

"Sorry..."

"Anyways. Y/n I just needed you to unlock the door but you can stay if you want"

"Nah my mama gonna kill me if I'm out past curfew, sorry April"

"Please stay..." I hear someone say. I look and see everyone looking at Leonardo.

"Excuse me?"

"What?! Oh uh nothing!" He jumped. He went red.

"Here you guys seem cool I'll give you my number.!" I handed out my number. Leo's face lit up. "You're welcome handsome"

"Wha-" I walk away before Leo could finish.

I collapsed into my bed. My foster mother was yelling and doing drugs as usual. God I hate her, she was married to some scientist guy who made mutants or something. I don't know what a mutant is.

Is Leo a mutant?!

"Y/n get your ass down here!" My foster mum screamed.

"What?" I stood infront of her.

"Where were you?!"

"Scince when do you care?"

"I don't, where were you"

I wanted to piss her off "I was having a make out sesh with my boyfriend Leonardo"

"YOU WHAT?!" She stood up and slapped me. "YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED BOYFRIENDS! YOU WHORE!" She hit me multiple times.

After and hour she stopped. I had a concussion and a bruises and blood everywhere.

"Get your ass back in your room"

"Yes- yes mama" I still called her that and I don't know why, I mean she's the only motherly figure I've ever known.

I hid in my closet with my phone listening to music. 'Older' by Isabel LaRosa started playing. I do need someone older. I used to date a 25 year old when I was 10 I met him online. He gave me money and called me pretty.

I never had a father. I wanted one but I know men can be stronger than women sometimes and maybe he would hit me worse. I just want someone who will actually love me.

I start to cry more then feel my phone buz. I look and see a number.

*** **** ****

Hey

Hi? Who r you

It's me Leonardo

Oh hi!

Wyd?

Nthm Wbu?

I was hanging out with April.

Oh cool

I don't like April that much I mean we are friends but I don't know.

R you ok y/n?

Yeah ofc nardo

Don't my brothers started calling me
Leo nardo💀

Oh what about Leon?

Yep love it

Ha lmao

Anyways, wanna call?

I can't I'm sorry

Nah it's chill don't worry about it!

Oh ok hey I'm gonna head to bed

Ok gn y/n

Goodnight Leo

'Gn'? ONLY 'gn' maybe he doesn't have that much intrest in me....

No, we just met we shouldn't be that far in a relationship. Maybe I'm delulu?

Probably