(BV) raph x fem reader SMUT

I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE PICTURES (on my screen there is like 20 pics of Raph) AND IDK WHY BUT I FEEL LIKE WRITING SO MUCH SMUT LIKE ONG MAN

3rd person pov

Y/n sat in the sewers a bit far away from the lair. Her lips lightly touched a cigarette and she inhaled deeply. She blew out the extra smoke and make rings. A small smiled appeared on her face at the sight of her art.

"I knew you would be here"

A family raspy voice came from behind her. It didn't scare her because she knew it was her favourite turtle.

"Hey raph."

Standing up she stomped on her cigarette. He let out a chuckle. A confused look formed on her face.

"What?"

"Nothing, you're just so...." He looked her up and down. "You're so beautiful"

She put her hands around her stomach hiding. He walked over moving her hands. Raph started an examination of what she was wearing. Tight, denim shorts, a red crop top. It had thin lace straps. The top was cut off right above her pierced bellybutton.

He leaned down to her and kissed her soft lips. She fell into his movement. Her hands wrapped around his neck. Her legs wrapped around his waist.

He pulled away looking at her. He lightly groaned then placed kisses on her lips down to her collar bone. Her head went back ever so slightly. He suddenly bit down on her.

She let out a small cry mixed with a moan. He liked the sounds that came out of her mouth. His hands tugged on the clothes that was clinging to her skin. His hands moved to her ass as the wrapped around her hips fist.

He looked and saw a tight lace thong. A smirk appeared on his face as he toyed with it. He started kissing her collar bone. She felt her panties begin to get wet. She wanted him and needed him inside her. Although she knew his member would be to big to get all the way in.

"Raph-" she moaned as he felt her.

"Yes baby?"

He questioned as he left love bites on her. The vibrations from his voice on her skin made her spine shiver.

"Fuck Me"

She pleaded. She needed it and so did he. He knew they would be comfortable in his bed.

"Let's get back to the lair"

He pulled away suggesting. She nodded her head agreeing with him. She got on his back, piggyback style. Her nose dug into his neck crevice. He could fell her breathing calmly on him. He smirked to himself.

They got back to the lair. Splinters was out helping April and everyone else was on patrol. He rushed into his room tossing her on her bed. She couldn't even get comfortable before he locked the door and climbed on top of her.

"Easy Tiger" she giggled.

He slowly pulled of her red top. She didn't have a bra on. Her breasts bounced out in his face. He felt his cock get harder. The bludge in his pants was painful.

All he wanted to to was rail her. Stuff her with his massive cock and his cum. It would hurt her a lot and that's the last thing he wants to do to her. Her hands played with his pants. She felt his bludge on her lower abdomen as he was on top of her.

She tired to move his pants off. Suddenly he got off and did it himself. Her mouth dropped as his cock sprung out.

"Oh Raph" she moaned thinking about it inside her.

His hard member was leaking precum already. Her legs were forced together by her squirming around. She was so wet and it was showing through her pants.

"Don't worry baby, I'll help"

He slowly spread her legs open. Her Shorts were taken off. All she had left was the lace thong. His eyes felt like they were glued to her wet and throbbing pussy.

"Fuck you Look so hot" he let out with a groan.

He got in the bed with her and put her on top of him. She saddled his loser Torso with her legs either side of him. Raph slipped a finger under a strap of the thong and ripped it off her with no struggle.

"Babe, that was my favourite"

"It's my favourite now"

She let out a giggle and then she lifted herself up. She was aligning her hole with his throbbing cock. His hands held her hips as she tried to lower herself.

His cock twitched as he felt her flesh against his. Her pussy absorbed the tip of his penis. She let out a moan as it was stretching her Open already. He was getting impatient.

Suddenly he pushed her down a bit further. A moan of panic came from her. Her hands went to his Plastron. Her Heavy breaths worried him. Her eyes Met his.

"Baby im sorry-"

"It's ok I.... Just Need a Bit to adjust to this."

He nodded and removed his hands off her. Y/n pushed herself down onto it a bit more. She lifted herself up then down with a fast rhythm. She let out a loud moan. Throwing her Head back she thrusted his cock in and out of her.

He started moaning from the pleasure. His hands gripped her thighs travelling up to her ass. He felt a knot in the bottom of his stomach.

"Im- im gonna cum" he let out a groan.

"Me too"

She moaned and panted. Raphaels cock was amazing and it wasn't even all the way in. Her pussy could only get about six Inches in. Every thrust stretched her hole Open more. It was painful but she loved it. So did Raphael.

"Im gonna cum!" He warned her again.

She didn't reply. Her breasts jumped around and she moved. Her head was thrown back. Raphael moaned loudly and she slowly stopped. Her eyes looked down to Raphaels.

He was exhausted. His cum oozed out of her hole that was filled with it. She got off him. Kneeling between is legs she admired the white liquid that was running down. Her tongue stuck out of her mouth and slowly traveled up his cock collecting it all.

"That was- oh that was amazing"

"Thank you Raph" she got out of the bed and got a towel off the floor.

"Thank me? Baby You're the one to thank." He got up and walked over to her. "May I join you in the shower?"

"Of course you can" She giggled.

PANIC BUTTON ASAP

I MAY HAVE ACCIDENTALLY SENT MY MUM MY EDITING ACCOUNT ON TIKTOK AND IT HAD MY WATTPAD LINK IN IT TOO

IM FUCKED

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

anyways I hope you enjoyed that chapter❤️