(BV) Donnie X fem reader SMUT

Donnie's POV

"Huh?" I put my phone down loudly on my desk. A million thoughts ran through my head, like what does that mean? Did she spill something?

"You good bro?" My younger brother came in. "What's up?"

"Nothing Mikey, you wouldn't get it."

"Maybe I would, you don't know that." He kept pestering me. "So tell me"

"I can't, I don't even know what it means.."

"Can't be that bad" he looks at my phone facing down. "Is it on your phone?"

I nodded.

"Can I look?"

I hesitated but he's good with social stuff so reluctantly I said yes. He picked it up and read the message I got sent.

Y/n❤️

"Come over please, I have a wet emergency"

"Oh shit bro." He put my phone down. "Do you know what that means? Cus I know you don't understand people or social stuff in general"

"I think I know.."

"Well?"

"She spilt something?"

My brother looked at me with disappointment and shook his head.

"No bro, she's horny and wants you" he came over to me and hit me lightly on the head.

My eyes went wide and I felt my face get red. I stared at him and he nodded.

"I won't tell anyone!" He put his hands up. "It's ok bro, just go over to her apartment. It's 11pm no one will see you."

I grabbed my phone and messaged her back.

"Don't worry my love I'm coming"

She replied back right after that

"I'll make you cum in a different way"

My face grew more red than a tomato. I felt my dick twitch. I looked at Mikey.

"Hurry up dude, she's waiting!"

I got out of the sewers and headed towards her apartment. She lives in central NYC. It's gonna be a bit.

10 minutes later

I climbed up her building and opened her bedroom window. Stepping in I saw red LED lights on and her TV was playing Spotify. I looked and saw her laying on her side in her bed.

"Y/n?" I asked walking over.

She didn't look at me. I took off my tech knowing what she wanted to do. Climbing into the bed I lifted the covers and saw wet stains on the bed.

"Took you long enough" she giggled.

She rolled over and faced me. Y/n kicked the covers off. She was naked. Her bare body kneeled next to me. I observed her. Her thighs had her cum on them. Her pussy was red and looked stimulated. Her breast looked so alone.

"Can you help me?" She pouted and opened her legs.

I left my cock go rock hard. I nodded and took off my pants. she laid on the edge of the bed. I didn't know what to do. I think she could see that. She got up.

"Lay down."

I got into the center of the bed and had my head against the bed frame. She climbed on top of me. My dick twitched again. She put her head near my cock.

Her mouth opened and spat on her hand. She started to stroke it. I threw my head back at the contact and let out a whimper. She went faster and I felt my pre cum oozing out.

Her lips them touched the tip. Her mouth opened wider and she shoved it down her throat. I heard her gag then swallow. Bopping her had faster and faster was driving me overboard. I felt myself about to cum.

"Love- I'm gonna cum-" I cut myself off feeling myself explode in her mouth.

She swallowed and swallowed while keeping her rhythm. Then she pulled away.

"Up" she said.

I stood up and then she laid back on the bed again. She opened her legs towards me. I saw her pussy, it was soaking, I could see it dripping.

"On your knees" she said I came over to her closet and got on my knees.

Her soaked pussy was right in front of my face. Natural instinct kicked in and I threw her thighs over my shoulder and ran my tongue up her drenched labia and circled the clit. She moaned. I kissed her clit and sucked on it. Her pussy tasted sweet.

Her hands pulled on the tails on my mask. I pushed my head in deeper. Her clitoris was sensitive, every time I touched it she moaned. I inserted my tongue in her. Moving it around and up her walls suddenly I was hit with a wet shot. She squirted on my face, I wiped it off my face with my hand licked it all up.

I stood up in front of her. She looked into my eyes, she was exhausted.

She began to speak "Push the tip in and follow an in and out pattern"

I placed my hands on both her hips and put my tip in. Her mouth was wide open. I pushed more of my length in.

"Ngh~" she let out a moan.

Suddenly I pushed all of my member in and she screamed. I slammed into her. She moaned and screamed my name. I thrusted in and out as she squirted on me. I leaned down and kissed her soft breasts.

I nibbled on her hard nipples while going in and out of her. Her legs were shaking, watching her eyes roll back to her brain turned me on more, if that's even possible. I left hickey all over her right tit and began to work on the left.

We heard a knock on the window. I turned and too my horror I saw Leo.

"Is that... Leo?" She asked breathing heavy.

Leo covered his eyes and I pulled out of her. I watched her pussy ooze out with her cum. I put my pants on and she got under the covers. I opened the window.

"What are you doing here-"

"No don! What are you doing here?!" He jumped in and started yelling at me. "Having sex with some girl?!"

"How did you find me?" I asked standing in front of y/n covering her up more.

"I heard you and Mikey talking."

"Great." I muttered.

"Grab your stuff we are leaving now!" He demanded me to follow.

"N-no!" I stood up for myself. "I'm not leaving"

"Then I'm telling dad."

"You know what Leo?" I got up in his face. "Go ahead and cry to dad, because while you'll be sucking up to him, I'll be getting my dick sucked so fuck off"

I never realised I was a lot taller than him. I hover over his shocked self. His eyes were wide at what I just said. He stuttered and walked towards the window. He looked back at me and
Y/n. He jumped out and I went and closed the window.

"That was really hot donnie" y/n got out of her bed and hugged me.

"I've never done that before" I looked down at her and gave her a kiss. "Let's get you cleaned up."

I walked her to her shower and was about to leave but he dragged me in and took off my pants. She got on her knees and started again.