(ROT) mikey x fem reader fluff

I just read a bayverse tmnt smut book on their 'matting season' it is a wonderful book I'll give you that but the amour of SEX AND STRANGLING IN THAT SHIT IS HORRENDOUS!

AND ALL THE TURTLES FUCKED HER BUT BECAUSE RAPHAEL CANONICALLY HAS THE BIGGEST COCK IS CUM SHOTS OUT RACED THE OTHERS AND SHE GAVE BIRTH TO A HUMAN BABY THAT WAS GREEN AND HAD BLACK FUCKING HAIR.

OH AND ANOTHER BABY THAT HAD A FUCKING SHELL AND THE REST OF IT WAS A HUMAN GIRL. MATE WHAT THE FUCK. It was a good book though 10/10 would recommend. I have no idea how I found the book. I typed up Star Wars smut and I found that. I dont remember the author. I believe the book is in 3rd or 4th place for the tag 'raphael' if you wanna look at the tags under my book.

ANYWHO
H/L = hair length
H/C = hair colour

3rd person pov

The sunset light beamed through y/n bedroom curtains. Y/n sat at her vanity. She was curling her h/l h/c hair. She was going on a date with mikey. He wanted to see this movie Rio 2. He loved the first one and wanted to take his beautiful girlfriend with him to watch the second.

She finished with her hair. The white lights from the mirror made her skin glow. She put on some lip gloss and mascara. Usually she does a whole face of make up but its just the movies. She put on some comfy shorts and one of mikeys shirts. His sent was still on it and it comforted her. She went over to bed collecting her phone.

Mikey❤️

M- hey r u ready?

Y- ye Ill be out side

M- Ight I'm bouta pull up.

Y/n raced out her house door saying by to her mama with a hug and a kiss. She waited outside on the drive way. She saw the turtle tank barrelling towards her. She let out a small giggle as it stopped. She opened the door and saw all 4 turtles.

Even people across the world felt her happiness hit the floor. Mikey noticed her Face.

"Sorry" he said as she say next to him in the backseat.

"Its fine"

She looked out the window the whole ride to the cinema. She got out and waited for mikey.

"Hey, im really sorry y/n they-"

"I don't care. As long as im with you im happy"

He held her hand as they walked in. They all had hood on and bought tickets. After 10 minutes they went in with popcorn and drinks. The whole cinema room was empty. Leo was running around trying to decide which seat to sit in. Donnie choose right up the back with Raphael.

"Leo just sit your butt down" Raphael tried to calm his younger brother down.

Leo obeyed and joined him up the back. Mikey wanted time with y/n so they sat in the middle rows. Everyone was talking while the previews were on.

"OH ME GOSH!" Mikey jumped up as the lights went down "EVERYONE SHUT UP ITS STARTING"

Y/n giggled next to her childish boyfriend. He sat back down. Her head found its way to his soft shoulder. He wrapped an arm around her. His head rested on hers as they watched.

Almost halfway though it a song came on. 'Beautiful creatures' mikey got up and started dancing. Raph ran down to the front of the cinema room and started dancing too.

Their laughter covered up the song. It has really nice beat to it. Everyone enjoyed the little song clip then after it was done they ran back to their seats. Mikey and y/n went back to the position they were in before.

"Y/n?"

"Yeah Angelo?"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

He kissed her head. His breathing was steady and synced up to hers. Everything was perfect. Until y/n felt popcorn getting thrown at them. She shot her head up death glaring the 3.

Donnie was staring at his phone. Raph was watching the movie. And Leonardo, he had his hand in a bucket of popcorn. She stared at him with Hunter eyes not blinking. He looked like he'd just seen a ghost.

She turned back around and rested her head on mikeys shoulder again. She smiled at her accomplishment. She giggled a bit then drawn her eyes back to the movie.

"GO LINDA!l Raph cheered at she was fighting some guy with a machine. "I love Linda!"

"We know Raph!" Every yelled at him.

"I prefer Roberto" Leo grinned.

"Yeah, you both are show offs" y/n muttered.

Mikey snorted at the comment.

"I like nico!" Mikey smiled. "What about you don?"

"Huh? Oh uh... i like Pedro i guess" he went back to looking at his phone.

"I like Nigel" y/n commented.

The room went silent.

"NIGEL?!" Everyone screamed in confusion.

"Yeah, cockatoos are my favourite bird!"

"But he's a bad guy character!" Mikey pouted.

"He still hold my heart" she stated dramatically.

Everyone had a bit of a laugh. It felt like forever but the movie finished. They got back to y/n house to drop her home.

"This was a fun night, thank you"

"Its no biggie" mikey smiled at her.

She leaned over and kissed him. Leo gaged and Raph smiled. Donnie didnt care. She pulled away and got out of the car.

"Goodnight you guys"

She closed the door waving as the tank drove off. She felt a sigh of relief. Why? She walked inside to see her mama on the sofa asleep. She locked her house door and went upstairs. Collapsing into her bed she checked her phone.

Mikey❤️

M- thank you for coming out with me 2 tonight

Y- anything for you my love❤️

Y/n felt like it was cringey to say that but she ment it.

M- im going to bed. Goodnight y/n❤️

Y- goodnight Angelo❤️

She shut off her phone laying on her back. Tonight was a blast. She had a date with her Boyfriend and I guess his brothers too. She closed her eyes falling to sleep.