(BV) Donnie x genius 2

Y/n pov

"Do you need some water?"I asked April as she sat on my sofa.

"Yes please" she stared out the window. "Do you miss it?"

"Miss what?" I hand her a glass of water.

"The project. We were happy being around the turtles. You were always happy around donatello."

"I do miss it... but I miss Ma and Pa more"

"Me too y/n" she looked back at me.

I sat next to her and she layed on my shoulder. I never forgot the smell of her strawberry shampoo. She loved it. It's a nostalgic smell. I miss hanging out with her.

I miss my family. My old life. My Mama. My Papa . And my step father. I felt a tear of memories run down my cheek.

"I missed you april"

"I missed you too y/n" she smiled up at me. "You're crying" she pointed out and wiped my tears.

"It's just... it's just dusty out here man."

12 hours later (the turtles were in the hashi)

I was on my laptop doing some work while april slept In my bed. She went out earlier but I don't know where. I was working Then a bunch of codes showed up.

"Bamb! You've been hacked! Remember me donnie- whatever. Anyways come to this location alone! Well just you and April."

I giggle a bit. For someone who shares my iq he doesn't know how to talk to someone. I wake up april.

"Come we have to meet the turtles"

"For real?!"

"Yes come on!"

We ran out of my building and down the road. The moon light was pretty. April and I laughed about childhood things on the way there. We got to the roof top and no one was there.

"Hello?" April asked "we are here!"

"Is that them?" Michelangelo jumped out of no where.

"Scanning, scanning, scan complete tHaTs them." Donnie scanned us and his voice cracked.

"Of course it's them ding dong!" Leo put april under his arm. "See we need to take you somewhere but first"

He said as bags when on our heads. Everything was black until I smelt it.

"Welcome to my crib girls-" Mikey started.

"Ew... are we in the sewer?" April pointed out.

"Well not really... yeah we are" mikey confessed.

Raph took the bags of us. I looked around and saw a giant rat.

"Splinter.." I walked up to him.

"How does she know his name?"

"Did You tell her his name?!"

"Maybe she's a jedi!"

I walked closer to splinter while holding aprils hand.

"You brought us here April.."he spoke up. "And you y/n you made us"

"I didn't make you?"

"But you did. See the mutagen we were injected with cane from your blood"

"What?! But that's impossible! I'm a human!"

"You are.. though you were born with a rare genetic disorder... it came from your great Greta grandfather. Albert Einstein."