(ROT) Donnie x fem reader SMUT!

y/n pov

My sister april decided to introduce me to some ninja mutant turtle teenagers? whatever that is. after i met them they seemed to be pretty chill, i really like donnie. Hes a good friend and splinter is looking after us all like a real dad. i love the whole family.

Though all of the turtles have been acting weird. Raphael stays in his room or the gym area he has and is really angry all the time. leonardo just always says to give him some space. And mikey, hes just exhausted which is unusual for him, hes always so energetic. Donatello is in his lab all the time or in his room. I have walked past his room and heard him muttering under his breath and groaning.

I asked splinter about it and he said to just give all the boys space for now and just to give them time. I moved in about a month ago before this all happened. Now i just sit in my room, i only see the boys come out to get food or some tissues.

I rolled out of my bed walking to the kitchen.

"morning Y/n" splinter greets me as he sips a green tea.

"morning splints, are the guys ok yet?"

"I have not seen any of them" he took another sip. "but if you see donatello, this might sound weird but ask him if he wants help."

I peep through donatello's makeshift door. He was laying on his bed facing the wall. i turned to walk away.

"please stay..." i heard him mumble.

I walked in and sat on his computer chair. "are you ok?"

"It's mating season." he bluntly said.

"oh, i can leave"

"no i... It's been struggling because i haven't seen you." he turned over to look at me. "can you lay with me?"

"sure" i say getting up and climbing into bed with him.

He put the blanket over me. I moved over touching our chests together. I rest my head down on a pillow. I was listening to his breath and feeling his chest rise and fall. he put a hand around me as we cuddled.

"i always dealt with mating season alone, but now there is a woman i have an interest in, i.. i struggle"

"i understand don" i looked up at him. "do you need help?"

"please"

I get on top of him and lean to kiss his lips. He wasn't sloppy it was passionate and hot. His hands traced my hips as we connected. He flipped us over and kissed me hard. I moaned loudly feeling him bite down on my skin. His fingers slid down my body to my pants. He pulled them off while leaving hickeys on my neck. I took off my shirt and he unclipped my bra with a free hand.

I was only in my underwear as he stared at my body. I could see a bulge in his black shorts. I was only going to be a puppet for him to fuck. But i didn't care it was all for him. I felt myself already wet. He leaned over and played with my breast while he sucked the other. I moaned feeling the touch.

One of his hands held him up as one traced down to my clit. His thumb ran over it brushing it lightly through my soaking underwear. He practically ripped them off me. I was bare naked under him. His hot breath brushed against me. He took off his black shorts he wore. I looked down at his length.

"I can't wait to be inside you." He groaned as I stared. 

He kissed my neck leaving more hickeys as he pinned me down. I felt his cock run against my clit. I let out a soft moan. He pulled away smirking. My legs were spread open and he stared down at me on display. His hands gripped my hips as he aligned himself with my whole.

The dripping pre cum acted as luberacant. His tip stretched my whole open. My head flew back as he went deeper inside of me. I was clutching the sheets as he adjusted.  My wet pussy allowed him to slide in easier. I moaned feeling my whole being spread. 

He began to thrust in and out of me. I moaned as my body rocked. His thrusts became harder and faster.

"do...ah donnie!" I moaned feeling my g spot being hit. 

"you like that?" 

"y- yes!"

"yes what?"

"yes Donnie."

He liked being called donnie, he doesn't have an interest in pet names like daddy or anything, but he likes to call me names. 

He smirked leaning down and kissed my right breast. He left hickeys all over both of them. I moaned feeling my arousal. He went faster and harder than before. his head went back while he fucked me. 

Our hot breath filled the room. I felt my climax and his cock twitched inside me. His hand held both my wrists above my head, holding me down. His other dug into my hip. My legs were wrapped around his waist pulling him in more. The wetness echoed as out skin touched after every thrust. 

"i- im gonna cum" I warn him feeling my high.

"cum for me darling." He groaned feeling his climax. 

My legs shook as i came all over his member. I loudly moaned 100% sure his brothers heard. He kissed my lips trying to keep me quiet as he came inside of me. He lightly bit my lip opening my mouth. His tongue explored my mouth as our saliva mixed. I moaned into the kiss feeling his cum spill out onto his sheets. He pulled away. A long line of saliva followed him.

He whimpered as he pulled out. My legs collapsed and i was breathing heavily. He stared at my body. His cum all over my cliterous and spilled down to my ass and on the sheets. He let go of my wrists.

"thank you y/n" He collapsed next to me.

"anytime." I panted "I know you needed it, i guess i did too."

"I love you" He leaned over and kissed me again.

"i love you too donnie" I breathed out pulling away. 

"ill clean up later." His eyes closed.

I put the blanket over us as his arm wrapped around me. I closed my eyes. His heart breath thumped against my back. It was a peaceful feeling because I know he is comfortable.

HAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHH I LITERALLY TOOK A MILLION YEARS TO WRITE THIS AHAHHA anyways, i'm thinking of making a rottmnt donnie x female reader book just about them as the main characters. just comment if you think it would be cool and if you would read.