(BV) leo x tatto artist 3

It's been 6 years since Lavinia was born.

Leo pov

"Lavinia?" I looked under the table. "Has anyone seen Lavi?" I ask my brothers.

"Nope." Mikey answered.

"Nah bro" Raph walked past me.

"Sorry Leo I haven't." Donnie ran past holding test tubes.

"Y/n?" I called out. No answer. "Sensei?"

"Oh Leo I think dad took them out." Mikey skipped over to me. "Like to teach y/n some skill."

"Y/n has skill!" I defend her.

"I know bro she a mad artist dude. Dad was teaching them both ninja skill" he did some jazz hands.

"Do you know where?"

"Nup"

"You're a lot of help Mikey." I push past him.

"You know for a dad you're acting like a child" he yelled out to me.

"You must've rubbed off on me" I shrug my shoulders.

I sit at y/ns art desk. Going through the designs I see a drawing. Of me? But bleeding. I was confused and thought about the nightmares she have been having. I look through more and see all of us... my brothers, father and my daughter.

Y/n was standing on top of a pile of our lifeless bodies. Her eyes pure white with no soul. My katanas in her hands. Mikeys nunchucks on her belt. Donnie's Bo staff through someone's skull. Raphs sais where stabbed into... Lavinia....

"Leo?" I heard y/n behind me. "Are you alright?"

"I- yeah I'm fine..." I pause. Should I ask? "Y/n what does this mean?"

I handed her the paintings. She looked at them for one second then back at me. I saw her eyes where bloodshot as tears start to fall. She fell into my arms sobbing.

"Mommy?" We turn and saw Lavy. "Daddy?"

I picked her up and put her in my lap. Y/n cried into my shoulder.

"Is mommy ok?"

"Yeah sweetie... I'm ok" she wiped her tears and smiled. "Come on, let's get to to uncle Mikey so you can have some fun"

She walked out of our room over to Mikeys. I still sat there questioning myself. Questioning my wife. Will it come true? Hopefully not. Y/n came back in and cuddled into me.

"Are you ok to talk  about it know?" I looked down at her.

"Yeah." She sniffled. "You know how I told you about the nightmares? They only started after shredder was defeated same with the krang."

"Do you think one of them is planting this in your head?"

"I don't know that's why I draw it. Drawing is my escape. It just felt to real. You died in my arms. Same with Lavi. But Raphs sais went through her heart and brain while I held her."

"Who did it?"

"The foot clan. They have a new leader. Way smarter."

"How smart?"

"I don't know. As smart as donnie?"

"Stockman?" I asked. I only heard a little about him. Donnie was a huge fan till he tried to kill him.

"I believe so..." she looked back at her paintings. "I love you Leonardo. I always will."

She ran her hand down my jawline as she stared at me.