(MM) Leo x mommy issues reader 2

Me and Leo were hanging out at mine because my foster mother was passed out on the sofa. We were trying to stay quiet Burt being around him makes me happy.

"Hey truth or dare?" Leo asked me.

"Dare?"

"I dare you, to tell me who you like"

"What no way!"

"A dare is a dare"

"Only if we say at the same time"

"Deal"

"3...2...1"

"I like you!"
"I like April!"

I pause. He likes april?

"What?" He looked at me.

"I like Raphael!" I say, it was a lie of course but, it hurt.

"Oh..."

Leo pov

I lied to y/n when I told her who I like. I don't like April. I like Y/n their perfect! She probably felt so bad. Though she likes Raphael.....

"Can I be honest?" I asked.

"Sure..."

"I like you y/n, I lied because I thought if I said the truth you would freak out"

"Oh leo..." they placed their hand on my shoulder. "I don't like Raph... I like you too"

Our lips touched. I felt the electric shock from our touch. The kiss was perfect. They ended up ontop of me. We were making out at this point. I was lost in the moment, the heat, the lust and time stopped.

We kissed till we were out of breath. They pulled away. I pull them back down ontop of me. We lay cuddling each other. Suddenly the door slams open.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?" A lady barged in.

Y/n pov

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?" My foster mother barged in.

"Mama! I'm sorry!"

"Mama- oh shit" Leo commented, I told him about her.

"What is that thing?! I'm calling the cops!"

"No mama don't!" I jump out of bed. "I'm sorry please don't call the c-"

She slapped me before I could finish. I felt Leo pick me up. I saw him grab a bag.

"Are you ok?" He looked into my eyes.

I nodded, he jumped out the window holding me in his arms. He ran and ran then jumped into a sewer pipe. It stunk but it was ok. We got to a giant pipe interchange. I saw Mikey, Raph and Donnie. And a rat?

"Dad, this is y/n... my girlfriend"

The rat walked up to me as Leo put me on my feet.

"You're dating my son?"

"Yes sir"

"Do you love my son?"

"Yes sir"

"Do you love her Leonardo?"

"Yes Dad"

"Then I love and accept this relationship" the rat faced me again. "My name is Splinter"

"Y/n" we shook hands.

"I'll leave you two alone."

We walked into Leo's room. It was messy but organised? I noticed 3 other beds, he must shared a room.

"You can sleep here forever." He placed and hand on my shoulder then kissed me.

"I need to go home eventually"

"You can't! I've seen the bruises on you! She hit you!"

"That's normal, she is my mother."

"Foster."

"She is the only motherly figure I've ever had! And now splinter will be the only fatherly figure! Alright you never had a mother and I never had a father!"

"Y/n I'm sorry"

He hugged me tight, I loved him. I started crying. Tears pooled out and onto his shoulders. We moved over into his bed. We cuddled as I layed crying my eyes out.

"I love her, but I hate her too" I sob.

"I know darling, I know"

Kisses were placed on my forehead. We cuddled till we fell asleep.