(BV) raph x human reader 2

It's been about a week and I refuse to give my phone. I can even have a shower without the door being open someone has to keep and eye on me! I feel like a patient at a psych ward!

"I'm having a shower" I bluntly state. I try to close the door but Raph comes in then closes it. "What we really gonna do this?" Is shift back into a fighting stance.

"No. I don't want to fight" he walked closer then kissed me. "I just want you"

"Raph-" he kept coming onto me. "Raphael stop-" he didn't. I actually enjoyed it.

He trailed kisses down my chin to my neck. He left a hickey I moaned at the touch.

"Shhh"

"I'm- sorry" I blurt out as he gives me more hickeys. Oh my god he was amazing. "Raph I really need a shower-"

"No you don't" he stoped kissing me and led me to his room. It doesn't have a door but there is a bed. It will do. Everyone else is gone I don't know where or for how long.

Raph throws me on his bed I start taking off my clothes. I about to do it- with a turtle.

Raph and I are completely naked. He gets ontop of me and puts a blanket over us just in case. He trialed hickeys down from my neck onto my breast. My nipples were hard and I felt a pool forming in between my legs.

Raph tried his best not to suffocate me. He is very much bigger than me. I moaned as he toyed with my nipple. I felt his length rising.

"Switch" he says. We flip over. Raph is on the bottom I'm ontop. I felt his length on my back.

Holy shit it was big, I mean he is a 6 foot mutant turtle. What else would I expect?

"Lube?" I ask.

"I don't really do this often so no"

"It's ok." I was just gonna go in raw.

He was as hard as a boulder. He was ready I felt pre cum running down my back as I cradle his torso. I lift my self up a lining my hole with the monster cock he had. I felt the tip enter.

It was so big I don't think I can get it all. I moan feeling his cock enter me. His head goes back from the pleasure. He groaned as I went further. I only had a quarter in.

"Oh- uh fuck" I moaned trying to get it all slowly. I decide to push myself down more I went faster getting half.

I look to see the bulge making an imprint in me. I moan feeling raphs hands on me. He pushed me down getting all of him inside. It hurt like hell but I liked it.

I moaned really loudly. It echoed throughout the sewer. Shit. I could care anymore. I bounce on his cock feeling it enter and leave again.

"Oh fuck y/n— your... so good" he groaned squeezing my hips.

I continued to moan loudly. He felt so good I can't get enough. I lean over and kiss him. His tongue enters my mouth. He explored it while I move around my hips grinding his cock.

"Oh- r...raphael" I moaned super loud in a sloppy kiss. "Fuck me hard- harder"

"I'm- im gonna cum"

"It's o...ok" I moaned louder than before.

I felt his cum fill me up. i feel him thrust in and out of me. Mixing it all around inside of me. I moan and moan. I don't care if we met a week ago, I will have his babies. He finished off in me but I still kept him inside.

We stop and to breathe.

"What the fuck?!" We both jump and I turn to see everyone but Mikey looking at us. We had the banket that covered our bodies but or clothe don't the ground me ontop of Raph kinda gave it away.

"Get dressed- NOW" spliter yelled walking away. Leo and Donnie started laughing.

I turn to see Raph. A tear is in his eye.

"Oh darling it's ok" I wipe the tear as it falls. "This is ok I swear it will be fine my love" I kiss him on the head.

"Are you sure?"

"I promise" I lift myself off groaning at the loss of contact.

I put my clothes on the I do my hair. Raph does the same just not his hair because he's bald. After we are done we go to splinter.

"Dad I-"

"sensei you mean?" he turns around.

"Sorry sensei" he kneels down.

"Sit done y/n!"

"No! You don't get to fucking tell me what to do after making out like sex is wrong! It's a natural thing! Ok? How do you think you were born? Your mother and father has sex but because they are not mutants- yes I read all about you guys! - they couldn't communicate properly but me and raphael can and I love him."

"Y/n you really mean that?" Raph hovers over me.

"I love you Raphael" I kiss his lips. "I love your son master splinter. And you should too"

"You're right y/n I apologise, but walking back into my house and seeing my son and a woman he met a week ago having sex in his bed was shocking.

"I understand and I apologise splinter" I bow. "And the photo on my phone- I deleted that as soon as the brought me here a week ago. I don't have friends to tell about this to. And I was hoping I could stay here with you guys"

"Of course y/n you are now family."

10 months later

"Has anyone seen Da Vinci?" I ask, I named him after Leonardo. What the renaissance was a significant part in history.

"Oh I got him sorry y/n" Donnie handed me him.

"Awe hey baby. Did you have fun with uncle Donnie? Yes you did" I tickle his stomach.

He is a turtle and looks just like Raphael. But he has patches of  my skin tone all over him mixed with green. But I still love him. Everything was great. I'm happy. I have a new life living with mutant. I guess studying zoology was for nothing.