(MM) raph x reader (fight)

Y/n pov

I was walking to my next class. School has been really weird scince the hero turtles joined. They didn't do it by themselves other mutants helped but whatever no one listens to me.

I didn't like them a lot because they were always getting attention and they talk ALOT! I don't hate them I just dislike them?

Suddenly I scream and fall over someone's foot. I look and see a pair of black shoes and green skin on the ankle. Great and fucking turtle. Everyone was laughing.

"Cunt are you fucking alright trippin me over?!" I stand up and face him it was raphael. "I'm trying to get to class you flat headed muppet!"

"My bad" he laughed with his friends.

I walked away but hear him laughing and saying shit about me. I turn around and push him. He didn't fall he stumbled forward and gave me a dirty look.

"Awe someone got their feelings hurt?"

"Oh fuck you!" I flip him off.

"Can't I'm busy"

"I don't have time for you right now but after school I do! We fight after school you got that?!"

"You're gonna fight ME after school?"

"That's right" I stand my ground.

"You're a chick dude!"

"You're gonna fucking DIE!" I yell at him and walk away as a bunch of 'ooooos' filled the hall.

After school

I stand in the parking lot waiting. I see a bunch of kids walk out recording. I tie my hair up and put my bag down. I glanced and saw raphael walking towards me cracking his knuckles.

"You sure you wanna do this?" he put his bag down and took his flannel off so It didn't get in the way.

"I'm certain!" I did karate, self defence and Moy Thai since I was 3. "I will kill you"

"Come on then" he opened his arms.

I ran up and tried to kick him in the hip. He grabbed my leg to hold me their. I spin around and use my other foot to kick him in the face. He falls down and I gain balance again.

I heard people cheering my name. I guess fighting does give you a reputation.

He got back up and wiped his bleeding nose. Raphael punched me in the stomach making me quickly move and get him in a head lock.

He was hitting me and clawing at my arm. He stopped moving and I let go. He was faking. He grabbed my leg got I top of me and bent it backwards till it almost broke.

My other let was pinned to the ground while he tried to break my other one. He had both my wrist bend tight in one of  his hands above my head. I need to get out from under him.

I jolt up and head butt him. He falls back and lets go of me. I jump up and stand on my fractured leg. He is groaning and holding his nose again. He let go and I saw about 1 litre of blood pouring out.

"RAPH!" Leonardo ran in and went to aid him.

I wiped the blood off my busted lip and smirked. I turn and see all cameras pointed at me. I kept my chin up and my smirk wide. I grabbed my bag off the ground.

"Im finished!" I yell walking away. I heard people booing and cheering.

Then I heard a police siren.

"Oh shit" I mutter and start running.

I run till I can't hear the sirens. Then I hear them again. Im in and alley way and I see a sewer opening.

"Im not getting arrested for that!" I tell my self and jump down it.

It didn't smell that much. I saw light when I kept walking further. I saw a giant rat.

"What do you want?" I hear a voice say. He turned around and looked at me in the tunnel.

"Nothing just running from the cops like a normal teenager."

"Normal teenagers don't have bruises all over them and blood on their knuckles"

"Well I got into a fight" I stop. "Why am I talking to a rat"

"Please call me splinter"

"Ok then... splinter in y/n"

"Nice to meet you" he shook my hand. "Hungry? I made cookies and tea."

"Uh sure... you're not gonna kidnap me right?"

"Of course not! I already have 4 sons that's too much already!"

"You have sons?"

"Yes I do Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael and Michelangelo"

I froze. Oh shit. Of fuck. Fuck me sideways I just gave his son a major concussion and now I'm eating cookie and drinking tea with his dad.

"Are you alright y/n?"

"Oh yeah it's just aren't they the turtles who saved out city and go to my school?"

"Yes and yes"

"Oh cool..." I look at my phone. "Oh look at the time, gotta head home"

"Ok see you later"

"Yep!"

I hurried out and then heard voices far up the sewer. It was the turtles. Fuck sake.

I try and hold on from the roof and watch them walk past holding Raph. I fucked him up pretty good. I get down and hear them talking to splinter.

"Boys what happened?!" The rat screamed.

"Some chick named y/n beat his ass because he was bullying her!" Mikey jumped around.

"SHE WAS JUST HERE EATING COOKIES AND DRINKING TEA WITH ME!"

"Oh shit" I mutter again and start running out of the sewer I climb up the latter and get back into the alley way.

I take a breather. Oh fuck me cunt... I'm gonna get hunted down man.

I run back home and collapse into my bed.

"Totally worth it"

I comment before passing out.