(ROT) Mikey x Bball reader

Y/n L/n was captain of the basketball team, and has won at least 20 tournaments. they always have good grades and a smile, but like most people it's a cover up from their home life. Their dad has a drug addiction, and their mom is a narcissist. their siblings aren't the best either, but lets focus on their friends and school.

Y/n pov

"can i play with you guys?" one of the hero turtles walked up to y/n and their friends.

their friends started giigling and making fun of him.

"of course!" y/n agreed with a smile after telling their friends to shut up. "michelangelo is it?"

"yeah but you can call me mikey!"

"ok mikey, this is Hal, Savan, kayla, and obviously im y/n duh" i giggled a bit

We started to play some ball and honestly mikey was better than me! my friends eventually lightened up to him and stopped laughing. I hate when people make fun of anyone for no reason It's not fair at all.

"You're really good angelo!" One of my friends Hal yelled out.

"Thanks Hal!" he cheered throwing the ball hitting the back board and it going in the hoop. "Im usually interested in improve but i like basketball too!"

"can you do a Scottish accent?" i ask him while dunking.

"i could try..." he caught the ball off me. "you know this ball is lookin a wee bit weird, just a wee bit"

A Heavy Scottish accent was applied to his sentence. I stared in awe.

"dayum y/n stop fan girling!" My friend Savan teased me.

"sorry but that was a really good accent and i love it because i am part Scottish too!" I got out of my fan trance.

"i tried my best" he giggled a bit.

"yo mikey!" his brothers walked onto the court. "dad asked if you wanted pizza or waffles."

"waffles on pizza!" he replied.

Everyone looked at him like he just snapped pasta in front of an Italian. He looked around.

"what?" he asked like that wasn't the worst food combination ever! "its better than it sounds"

we all burst out laughing along with mikey. After 2 hours of playing we decided to get changed and walk home. I walked Hal and Savan home first Kayla got the bus because she lived in a different town. The 4 insisted on walking me home. I tried to tell them it was ok but they didn't listen.

"this is your house?' mikey asked me as we approached. "It's a wicked place, dudette!"

"anyways thank you for walking me but it was fine you didn't need to" i turned back around looking at them.

"anytime y/n, here's my number if you wanna chat anytime." mikey put it in my phone.

"thank you guys a lot, but i have to go now or i'm gonna get eaten.' i joke and walk inside, i watch them jump into a manhole. I smile and walk inside and to my room.

I went and had a shower then got into my pj. I was bored and thought of Mikey. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and messaged him.

MIKEY<3

Hey mikey!

Y/N?

Yeah its me lol

oh hey wyd?

nothing much u?

same tbh lol

i really enjoyed hanging with you today!

me too, I'm glad you liked my scottish accent!

yeah it was really cool!

you think?

i know! youre really cool mikey

you too y/n hang on my dads saying the pizza is here!

no fair! i want pizza.

ask your mom to buy some?

no i cant.

why?

Cus she made food already

oh lol anyways i gtg see ya y/n

see ya at school tmr!

I put my phone on the charger. I lay down in my bed and put my music on after connection my headphones. I had a playlist called 'How to survive school' it had about 200 songs in it. It also goes for like 13 hours but it's chill because i have listened to all of them. Music is my therapy, it's an escape from this reality.

I stare at the roof. I had a blue galaxy light on. Stars and planets moved around slowly on the ceiling. I fall asleep looking at them.

I woke up and looked around. I saw my clock and my bus came in 15 minutes. I quickly get dressed and do my hair, make up and run out the door.

At school

I got off the bus and walked through the halls, i found my friends circled around someone. I ran over and saw mikey with something in his hands

"are you ok angelo?" I asked him, my friends moved and i saw his with flowers and chocolate shaped like pizza.

"happy valentines day y/n" he handed them to me.

"its valentines day?!" i looked at my friends.

"yeah numbnuts!" Hal jokingly hit me.

"I didn't even know! Thank you mikey." i smelt the bouquet flowers, they were Cosmos atrosanguineus and smelt amazing. "i love them!"

i gave him a hug. he hugged me back.

"i'm glad i spent all night trying to figure out what flowers you would like, your friends didn't know much they thought you would be more interested in a pet rat but i couldn't do that to my dad." he laughed a bit, we all laughed after him.

"It's ok angelo, i love them."

"i know i only started talking to you yesterday but i've been watching you from afar you're really cool and i'm just wondering will you be my girlfriend?"

"of course mikey!" i looked up at him and gave him a kiss, I heard his brothers gag and my friends giggling. "come one we have to get to class" i pulled away putting the chocolate in my bag and the flowers in my locker.

I enjoyed the chocolate, I now have a boyfriend and an actual challenge in basketball.