(MM) Donnie x fem reader NY

NOT MY ART
YALL OK SO IM GETTING A NEW BED OML I USED TO HAVE A BUNK BED BUT NOW I HAVE MY OWN DOUBLE BED AND MY OWN ROOM

3rd pov

"Donnie?" Y/n walked into his room looking for him. "Everyone's going to the fireworks"

"I don't wanna go" he muttered turning in his bed.

"Why what's wrong?" She walked over sitting on the edge.

"I don't want to socialise" he looked at her.

"Oh, well do you want me to stay or do you want to be alone?"

"You can stay."

She got up and sat in his computer chair. Her eyes glanced at his gaming set up. It was the best one she's ever seen.

"You can play it if you want" he saw her admiration.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah"

She logged in and went to roblox. She bursted out laughing. His skin was a chicken with a turtle shell.

"You can log into your account if you want."

"Nah, I'm gonna play on yours"

He chuckled then faced the wall laying in bed. Her mind was stuck on him. She knows he has his ups and downs but this is weird.

"Don?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you sick?"

"I don't think so, why?"

"Well you were excited to watch the fireworks you haven't stopped talking about them since Christmas."

"I- I just don't feel like it" he mumbled into a pillow.

She got up and lying in the bed with him. Her arms wrapped around his body. A single shiver went down his spine.

"Happy new year.." she mumbled into his back.

The girl fell asleep cuddling him like a bear. He felt warm, safe and comfortable. He soon drifted off to sleep with her.

They missed the fireworks but his needs come before hers. At least that's how she likes it.