(ROT) donnie x Aprils sister

Ok I saw an edit with Donnie and his Purple dragon jacket and it had heaven and back playing , referring to the jacket as a drug. It was a cool edit.
3rd person pov

"ok y/n these are my friends" april walked down into a lair holding her sisters hand.

"yo april!" mikey runs up giving her a hug.

"this is michelangelo" april introduced them. "mikey this is my sister"

"hey mikey?" y/n questioned wondering if she could say mikey.

"you seem cool i like you!" he grabbed her hand and dragged her away.

"this is raphael!" before y//n could speak she was dragged away again.

"this is leonardo!"

They ran again to another room.

"and finally this is donatello!"

"angelo what are you doing now" He turned around taking off his goggles. "woah..."

His eyes gazed up and down their body. y/n moved her hand out to shake his. Donnie only touched their hands slightly then put sanitizer on after pulling away. He looked at her for a moment and then realised why she was familiar.

The silky, purple, soft jacket. With the a big iconic dragon. She was apart of the purple dragons. Despite april hating the purple dragons, she still like her sister of course. I mean she gets As in Science, Engineering, math and computer science. And she helps april too.

"Hello?" Y/n waved her hand.

"Oh!" Donnie snapped out of his mesmerised state. "You're apart of the purple dragons" he pointed out touching the jacket.

"Yeah I am..." she looked at him as he felt the softness of the purple clothing.

"I love all they do and the tech you guys have!" He pulled away and started geeking out. "I have my own tech! And I re did my bo staff to titanium, I call it my tech-Bo now because I can connect it with all my tech and my mystic powers-"

"Yawn" y/n narrated herself.

"Did you just 'yawn' me?"

"Yeah, I mean your tech sounds amazing but that detail wasn't needed"

"Scoff" He snicked.

"Are you two done?" April crossed her arms.

"Yeah so sorry april!" Donnie put his goggles back on his eyes again and went to his bench working on tech.

"C'mon sis" april led her down to a different room. "This is splinter"

"He's a rat-" she blurted out with an 'Ick' expression on her face.

"Nice to meet you Y/n O'Neil" he held his hand out.

She shook his hand and pulled away quickly. 'Oh to have sanitizer' she thought wiping he hand on her pants.

"Ah, purple dragon... my son.... Purple? Yes purple talks about it a lot!"

"Do you even remember his name?" Y/n looked down at splinter who sat on the one seat sofa.

"Of course I do!" He looked at april. "Uh.... Mi"
April shook her head face palming. "Donatello!" He confidentially shouted.

"Yeah dad?!" Donnie ran out with a smile. "You have never ever, ever, EVER! Called me that you always call me purple!" He hugged splinter tight.

"You're welcome purpl- donatello"

Y/n and april giggled a bit. They all heard a ring tone and looked at y/n she grabbed her phone. It was Kendra.