2. panic attack

You've had some rough last few weeks, where you tried to balance work, school and social life all together. Now you were standing in your kitchen, cooking dinner for yourself.

The whole day you felt ill. Your stomach and head hurt so much; you couldn't even stand straight. The pills didn't help much nor did everything else you tried.

Not only did you feel nauseous, but you were stressed out. Work and school were just too much.

The thoughts started circling, creating more and more negativity in your head. With time passing you felt the tears stream down your cheeks. Everything started to become dizzy, and you knew a panic attack was approaching.

Before anything bad could happen, you turned the stove off and slid down onto the floor. Trying to breathe normally, you dialed your boyfriend's number. He should've been at his apartment by now.

After some ringing, Gavi picked up.

„hola amor" he greeted sweetly but grew concerned when he heard you sob on the other line.

„Y/n what's wrong!?" He asked, sitting up from his couch he was laying on.

You were crying so much you couldn't even form a coherent sentence without breaking down more.

„I'm not feeling very well... can you come over please?" Y/n answered, her hands shaking.

Without a thought Gavi was on his way to yours, staying on the phone the whole time.

As he entered your apartment with a spare key you gave him, he found you leaning against your legs, your face in your hands.

His hands wrapped around you, pulling him closer to his chest. He let you calm down in his arms before he started talking.

„Amor... what's wrong?" he stroked your back, placing kisses on your head every now and then.

A bit calmer as before, you could finally look up and answer him.

„I don't even know... I just had so much going on the last few weeks and I guess the stress caught up on me now." you said with a few sobs in between.

„sorry if I annoyed you with my call." A guilty feeling crept up in your chest. You knew he must've been very exhausted from practice.

„Don't say that amor, I'm very glad you called me. You can call me anytime, okay? You're never a burden. I love you."

He made you look up at him and placed a soft kiss on your lips. „I love you too." You coaxed out, making him slightly chuckle.

Still crying and letting out all your pent-up emotions, he held you in his strong arms, eventually placing kisses here and there or whispering sweet nothings in your ear.

After what seemed like an eternity on the kitchen floor, Gavi picked you up bridal style to your bathroom.

„How about I prepare a bath for you where you can relax and close your eyes for a bit?"

You nodded with a halfhearted smile, looking at your loving boyfriend.

As the bath was ready, you got in and let yourself sink into the hot water with bubbles.

„Can you stay here a bit?" You asked, still a bit desperate.

„Of course, is it alright when I stay the night?" Gavi asked, sitting on the floor next to the bathtub.

A smile flashed across your lips, and you nodded happily.

After getting out and drying yourself off, Gavi came with fresh clothes which you changed into. Not soon after, the two of you were laying in your bed, Gavi securing your body in between his strong arms, leaving kisses all over you.

„I hope you feel better." He spoke, putting a kiss on your nose.

„I do, thank you." Smiling up at him.

„No need to thank me, just please call me if something like that happens again. I'm here for you."