11. Meet and greet

Y/n's little brother Matteo was currently jumping up and down around the house, screaming nonstop as he just received the confirmation to attend Barças meet and greet.

He participated in a lottery where they could win a place to meet some of the barca players. Y/n herself watched football too, but wasn't invested that much like her brother.

„I will meet Lewangoalski! Y/n can you believe it?" He shouted, grabbing her shoulders.

Y/n just giggled, happy for her brother to see his idols.

-----------------------

It was the day Matteo would meet a list of players at the Camp Nou.

A few days before, a letter was sent home with the details and players who would attend the meet and greet. Lewandowski, Araujo, Pedri and Gavi would be there this afternoon.

Originally, her mother would accompany Matteo but due to a emergency at work Y/n had to go with her brother. She didn't mind, she would like to get more into football, so maybe this would be the perfect opportunity.

„Y/n we need to go! Now!" Matteo spoke, barging into her room in a full barca fit.

His sister was currently applying makeup as she turned her head only to break out into laughter.

„You really are a real culer huh?"

„huuurryyy uuupp!" he whined.

„Alright, wait outside."

-----------------

Matteo was quiet, too quiet. His leg bounced up and down nonstop.

„Are you nervous?" Y/n asked teasingly as she saw how he fiddled with his jersey.

„Aren't you?!" he replied back surprised.

„Not really to be honest."

After a short pause Matteo spoke again.

„You know... Gavi is there."

Y/n turned her head, questioning his statement.

„Yeah and?" She asked, wanting to know what he's on about.

„Well, I heard he's the teenage heartthrob in Spain at the moment." Matteo answered without any shame.

Y/n's cheeks heated up. She knew who Gavi was, found him attractive too, but didn't pay too much attention to him. Until now.

„How would you know?" She questioned him.

„Everyone speaks about him! Not my fault. But you gotta admit he looks good." He said, wiggling his eyebrows at her sister in a provocative manner.

„I mean yeah? I don't know?" Y/n giggled, finding it funny how her little brother wanted to know if she had a crush on Gavi.

„Do you like him?" He asked straight up once again.

„No? I like him when he's playing, I dont know much about him otherwise." She replied, feeling like she was being interrogated.

Y/n slowly grew nervous, all these questions made her cringe in embarrassment, especially because her little brother asked these questions.

They finally arrived, standing now in the line to meet the players. They all had their own table, organized from oldest to youngest. Stepping closer and closer, the siblings finally could see the players from afar. Y/n's heart started racing as she saw Lewandowski, Araujo, Pedri and Gavi all together, signing jerseys and taking pictures.