19. Flowers & FaceTime

The apartment was dark and silent when Y/n walked through the door with a sight. The day already had been rough so when she knew she would be alone for the next week, her mood dropped even more.

Gavi was in Madrid for the Euro qualifiers, training for the upcoming games.

Even though Y/n knew Gavi had to travel often, she missed him a lot during those days. Still, she supported him no matter what, always watching his games, sending him cute selfies in his Spain jersey and face-timing him after practice.

Gavi adored his girlfriend and appreciated everything she did for him. He knew how affectionate Y/n was, that's why he tried his best to show her how much he really loved her.

She walked into the kitchen, placing her bag onto the counter when a gasp left her lips.

There was a beautiful small bouquet of colorful tulips (Y/n's favorite), sadly some petals already started to limp a bit. They probably stood here all day, so she changed the water quickly.

Her heart swelled at the thought of Gavi buying them before leaving for Madrid. Even though she loved the flowers, she longed even more for Gavi. Everything about him made her smile from ear to ear. His big brown eyes searching for hers, his soft touches on her skin, how he made her laugh from just so silly things.

Y/n knew he was probably at team dinner right now, so she decided to send a picture of the flowers and text him.

Pablo💞🦅

🥺🥺🥺

te amo muchisimo

thank you pabloo

hope you like them

te amo😙

i LOVE them

call me when you're free:)

Pablo💞🦅 liked your message

He quickly replied back, making Y/n grin like a small girl, curled up in a thick blanket on the couch.

Not much later, her phone rang and Y/n almost threw the physics book across the living room.

„Hola amor" Gavi said as he saw his girlfriend on the other side of his phone screen.

„Hola bebé" Y/n answered blushing and eyed her boyfriend up and down. It seemed like he came freshly out of the shower, some hairs sticking to his forehead. He wore his Spain tracksuit, looking pretty as always.

„How are you doing?" She asked.

„Good, training was tiring tho. I miss you already." He chuckled shyly, making Y/n giggle.

„I miss you too, can't wait to see you again. And thank you for the flowers, I love them." Y/n spoke softly.

„Everything for you." He replied, making her all nervous once again even though they've dated for over a year.

The two talked casually for some time, until Gavi abruptly got up and walked to his bag. Y/n's face scrunched up in confusion but she changed her expression seconds later.

The internet connection wasn't the best, but she still could see a shirt with the name „Rodrigo" on its back, held up by Gavi.

„You didn't! You're spoiling me too much Pablo!" Y/n screamed, making Gavi laugh out loud.

„He said the next time we're playing in Spain he wants to meet the infamous Y/n." Gavi explained and plopped down onto the bed again.

She laughed, hiding her face in a pillow at the thought of meeting one of her favorite players.

„Stop hiding, I want to see your pretty face, amor." He spoke, making his girlfriend look up again.

They talked for another twenty minutes until their eyelids grew too heavy and decided to call it a night. After hanging up, Y/n went to their shared bedroom, grabbing a hoodie from Gavis closet to sleep in. Before drifting off, she thought about how to surprise him when he comes home, making her feel excited for that day.

-------------------------------

A/n: Short but cute:) Hope you like it <3