20. Locked up

„Y/n? Are you ready?" Gavi yelled from the other side of the door before peaking inside.

„You can come in." You replied, currently straightening your hair for the upcoming party your brother hosted.

Gavi smiled sweetly at you, walked over to your bed and sat down.

„I'll be ready in like ten minutes. Are they already here?" You asked while looking at him through your vanity mirror.

„Some of them are, yes. Don't even know who will be here if I'm honest." He placed himself onto his elbows and let out a not so motivated groan.

„Aren't excited are you?" You asked him, knowing he didn't really like big parties like these. Pedri always went all out, inviting people he barely even knew. It was his apartment and he payed for it so you couldn't really say much. You liked it more when the parties consisted of people you knew.

„I just don't really know why he invites so many people. He doesn't know half of them properly. I don't know them too." He whined, making you chuckle.

„I guess that way he gets more girls for hook ups." Gavi added, earning a disgusted glare from you.

„Ew enough information. At least he doesn't lock me up in my room." You say and shifted away from the personal information you've received from Gavi.

„Thank god. With you it isn't that bad." Gavi replied, his head plopping down onto the bed again.

Gavi and you hit off the day Pedri brought him home for the first time to play Fifa. Being the same age made it easy to get along, especially when he was over almost every day. Pedri didn't seem to mind how well you two got along, but always observed you, wondering if you liked Gavi just as much as he liked you. Gavi never told his friend, he was too scared Pedri would get angry with him for having feelings for his sister. Pedri didn't really mind as long Gavi wouldn't hurt you. Still, Pedri wasn't too sure if you had interest too, always asking provocative questions about you and him, but you've always replied with a poker face. You liked him too, but handled it more low-key than Gavi tho.

"I'll go change quickly." You said, getting up from your chair to walk over to the adjoining bathroom. Gavi just mumbled, not looking up from his phone.

You came back out in some black linen pants and a white tube top, turning off the box from where music came from. Gavi looked back up at you and held his breath for a moment. He thought you looked gorgeous, eyeing you up and down before meeting your eyes. You already smiled sweetly, your cheeks getting redder by second.

"Is that alright?" You asked him, looking down at yourself.

"More than alright, you look pretty Y/n." Gavi spoke and stood now in front of you, ready to head out.

A small smile formed on your lips and you were about to head out, when you realized the door won't open. Puzzled, you pulled on the door handle a few times before you slowly turned back to Gavi. He just stood there, looking at the door which wouldn't open up. Without saying anything, he replaced your hand with his, rattling and shaking the door handle like a maniac. The door still wouldn't open up.

A loud laugh escaped his lips and Gavi scratched the back of his head. Your eyes went wide, mouth open when you finally realized you were trapped in your room. You turned on your heels, placing both of your hands on Gavis shoulders, shaking them slightly.

"It worked when you came in!" You said with a laugh.

"I- I know! But I mean we pulled at it like two idiots and it won't move one bit." He spoke, gesturing like crazy with his hands. You just laughed out loud, sitting down onto your bed.

"This isn't funny Y/n!" Gavi explained bewildered.

"You laughed first!" You argued, earning a side eye from the boy.

"Yeah, but now I don't think it's funny anymore." He spoke half hearted, sitting down next to you.

"Let me call Pedri." You said, looking for your phone. You dialed Pedris number, only to let it ring about twenty times before it went to the voicemail. Again and again you tried to call him, only to hear the loud music playing downstairs and hear occasional laughter.

"He won't pick up Gavi." You looked back over to him defeated.

"I called everyone I knew who would be here tonight. Only Ansu picked up and he was drunk already."

"Already?!" You asked bewildered but not surprised. Pedri had a reputation for having his guest drunk quickly.

"I guess we have to chill up here until one of them finally realizes I'm still up in your room."

"That can take a while." You retorted and Gavi let out a light chuckle.

After accepting your fate and being locked up in your room, the two of you decided to do the most random thing ever. Doing a puzzle! Time went by relatively quickly with the help of the puzzle, and y'all were engrossed in a fun conversation about the first few times you've met.

"At first I thought you didn't like me." Gavi told you truthfully, making you feel quite bad.

"Really? I was just shy at first, didn't know how nice you actually were." You explained, breaking eye contact and pretended to look for a fitting piece. Gavi just smiled slightly, a warm feeling flowing through his body. You two worked on the puzzle in comfortable silence for a while, hearing the muffled sounds and music from downstairs. It somehow made you very nervous that he was in your room, especially it being locked up. You knew you've liked him for the longest time, but Gavi sitting across you without the accompany of Pedri made you feel things stronger.

The puzzle was finally finished and a pleased gasp left your lips. You looked back up at Gavi, catching him already staring at you.

"You look very pretty tonight. I mean you look pretty every day but tonight, I don't know, maybe it's the hair." He babbled, clearly nervous as he let his thoughts speak out loud.

You chuckled at his words, feeling flattered.

"Thank you Gavi. You're very handsome yourself." You spoke and stood up, putting the puzzle to the side. Gavi on the other side fought with his inner self. This was the perfect opportunity to tell you how much he adored you since the day he met you. He stood up too, fixing his sweatshirt slightly before taking another step towards where you were. His beautiful brown eyes met yours again, making your knees wobble.

"I really like you Y/n. I've had feelings for you since I first played Fifa with your brother, but I was too scared to do something about it." He spoke nervously and took one of your hands in his.

Before you answered with a similar cute love confession, you stood onto your tiptoes, kissing his lips softly before breaking away again. His and your cheeks had the same dark tint before Gavi dared to speak again.

"I suppose that means you like me too." He grinned, making you flash a smile.

"For the longest time now, Gavi." You answered.

With a swift motion he cupped your cheeks, kissing you once again with no care that the two of you were locked up in a room together.

------------------------------

A/n: hello hello:) I've had a little writers block (still do hihi) but still wanted to write something for y'all. If you have some ideas feel free to tell me:) Hope you like it!