15. Roommates?

„Oh - Well hello there." Y/n spoke startled as she opened the door to her designated bedroom. To her surprise Gavi was spread across the bed, lifting his head in confusion. He placed the phone onto his stomach, questioning the girl silently why she was in his bedroom.

Y/n's friend group, consisting of Mario, Alejandro, Biel, their girlfriends and Gavi, rented a nice place in Mallorca to enjoy some summertime.

Gavi could tag along last minute as the season was over. Y/n didn't know him that well like the others as she spent most of her time in Sevilla, not Barcelona. She liked him tho. He was reserved when they first met a couple months back, but quickly let his guard down and showed Y/n how kind and funny he actually was. Because the two of them haven't met each other that often, they still needed some time to be 100% comfortable around each other.

Y/n arrived a day later due to work, thats how she got into this situation.

„Hey Y/n, had a good flight?" Gavi asked, arms and legs spread out like a starfish.

„Yeah was nice. How was your first day here?" Y/n replied, still slightly confused as why he was in her bedroom. Mario assigned her this room as she greeted them downstairs.

After chit-chatting for some minutes, Y/n finally gained the courage to ask him why he was in her room.

„Is this your room?"

„Yeah why?" Gavi chuckled, finding her curiosity funny.

„Mario told me this was mine." She spoke, slightly embarrassed.

Gavi got the hint and a puzzled expression spread across his face as he leaned onto his elbows.

„MARIO!" Both screamed through the house at the same time.

Soon after, Mario stood next to the doorframe.

„What's up?"

„You told me this was my room, right?" Y/n spoke.

„And yesterday you told me this was mine." Gavi added, explaining the situation.

„About that... Because Gavi agreed like last minute to come we do not have enough rooms. You would have to share." Mario explained, scratching the back of his head.

A blush crept upon her cheeks, making Y/n look away from Gavi.

„so y'all basically rented a house where you could share with your girlfriends but didn't think about the other two friends?" Gavi asked perplexed. It didn't bother him to share a room with Y/n but awkwardness spread through the room at the thought.

Y/n let out a laugh at his words and Mario just stood there.

„I mean my girl can swap with Gavi so you can share together." Mario offered as a solution.

Y/n quickly glanced at Gavi to meet his unsure eyes.

„But that's stupid, you should share with her, that's the point of holiday." Gavi argued and Y/n nodded her head in agreement.

„Are you sure?" Mario asked once more.

„Yeah, Yeah can't be that bad to share with him, right?" Y/n grinned towards Gavi who just shook his head with his eyebrows raised.

„As long as you don't snore..." Gavi threatened with a sly smirk.

The group spent the rest of the day hanging out by the pool, playing silly card games and slurping on some drinks before heading upstairs to get ready for dinner at home.

„Do you wanna shower first?" Y/n asked Gavi as he looked for some clothes.

„Sure. I'll be quick." he answered, disappearing in the bathroom with a smile.

He was indeed quick. Not even ten minutes later, he stood in front the bed again with only a towel around his waist. Y/n looked up, seeing his toned body.

„Forgot my shirt." He said rather embarrassed, even though he spent the afternoon shirtless by the pool.

„Nothing I haven't seen before." She said with a cocky grin on her face, earning a genuine laugh from Gavi.

Sharing a room with him was actually fun. They talked while Y/n would do her makeup and Gavi would fix his hair. Then just hanging out on the bed chatting about their lives until Alejandro would barge in, asking why they wouldn't come down to eat. Catching the two all blushing and eyes filled with warmth, they would creep down the stairs to meet the others all looking at them with an obvious smirk.

During the night one drink would become two and two became three until they lost count.

Gavi and Y/n were laughing like children as they supported each other while walking towards the bedroom. Plopping down onto her side, Y/n had no shame whatsoever and got changed right in front of Gavi. His eyes grew wide as he saw her get changed and heat flushed onto his face.

„All red and blushing because I change in front of you? you saw me in a bikini, that's basically the same thing." Y/n slurred laughing.

„No! I mean yes, but it's the alcohol, that's why I'm so red." Gavi tried to defend himself somehow but it wasn't working.

Y/n made her way over to Gavi and stood right in front of him, snaking her arms around his neck.

„Are you sure?"

He just shook his head, putting his large hands onto her waist smiling sweetly down at her.

„Lets go to bed, shall we?" Gavi asked sheepishly, stroking the soft skin on her waist.

After brushing their teeth together, they got under the soft covers of the bed.

Gavi turned off the lights and wrapped his hands around Y/n's body to pull her closer to him. Laying basically on top of him, Y/n felt her the butterflies for Gavi even though she was drunk. Looking up at him, she saw Gavi already staring at her. Inching even closer, she brought one hand onto his cheek while the other was on his bare chest. He leaned in, shifting them around so Gavi was towering over her.

„Can I?" He asked, his gaze flickering from her eyes to her lips.

Y/n just nodded several times until she felt his lips press against hers. Their lips moved easily against each other, sweet but still desperate for more.

Gavis hands cupped her face while Y/n's fingers found their way to his soft brown hair.

As they broke apart to catch their breath, they felt like they have been sobered up, suddenly seeing and feeling everything clearly.

Y/n smiled from ear to ear, pulling Gavi back down into another passionate kiss.

His head was now nuzzled into the crook of her neck, occasionally placing soft kisses onto her skin.

„Do you think we only did this because we're drunk?" Y/n asked slightly scared of his answer. She didn't want this to be just a mistake and make their friendship awkward.

Gavi didn't directly answer, thinking about her question.

„No, I don't think so. I mean sure we're a bit drunk but the feelings are there right? You're really pretty. I always thought that." His genuine answer made her smile even more until her cheeks hurt.

„We could look where this goes during our time here together." Gavi added, hoping it wasn't too early to suggest.

„Yeah, I like that. Let's just see where this takes us." Y/n agreed, massaging his head.

„Now I'm happy Mario rented a small house."

Y/n laughed once more before wishing each other a good night and drifting off to sleep, entangled within each other.