12. Meet and greet p.2

It has been a few days since the meet and greet and Y/n hadn't heard from Gavi since.

She didn't judge him, really.

He had a busy schedule, additionally to that probably thousands of women at his feet, so she couldn't blame him.

Y/n was currently painting in her room, a hobby she established some years ago. Just doodling, listening to her favorite playlist and think about nothing.

As she came back from cleaning her paintbrushes, she saw her phone lit up.

Incoming call from „Gavi".

Rushing to her phone, she picked it up with a small smile on her face.

„Hello?"

„Hola Y/n, it's Gavi. How have you been?"

She felt her tummy erupt into butterflies as she heard his soft voice coming from the speaker.

„I've been doing great. I have holidays at the moment, so not much going on. What about you?" Y/n spoke, a blush creeping up onto her cheeks.

„I've been doing great too, just very busy with practice. Thats why I haven't contacted you since Saturday. Sorry if you thought I forgot you, because I surely didn't." Gavi replied, chuckling nervously at the end.

„Don't worry, no hard feelings here. I'm happy you called me nevertheless."

If she was honest, Y/n couldn't believe how casual she spoke with the world famous footballer. She didn't have much experience when it came to guys, but felt somehow really comfortable talking to Gavi.

„I'm glad" he laughed, continuing with talking.

„I was wondering if you wanted to hang out some time? I really liked talking to you."

The grin couldn't be bigger on her face, it almost hurt smiling so hard.

„I would love that, yes." She spoke, now laying on her bed, staring at the ceiling.

Gavi let out a deep breath, happy that Y/n accepted his offer.

„It's a bit hard for me to go out and do something without getting noticed and photos being taken, so would you like to come over? We can watch a movie, or cook dinner. Something like that."

„Yes I like that idea, sounds great."

The two decided to meet on Friday, Gavi had a free weekend and Y/n was practically free any day because of holidays.

Friday was approaching really fast and Y/n grew more nervous by time. She currently got ready, listening to music as her mother entered the room.

„Que guapa! Where are you going tonight?"

Y/n was never good at lying and was always really open with her mother, so she decided to tell her the truth with a twist. She didn't need to know everything, right? ;)

„I'm going to a friends house, you know, watching a movie. That stuff." She replied casually.

Her mother wiggled her eyebrows at her just like Matteo did a few days ago.

„Well then, text me when you're there and when you are home again."

As Y/n was about to leave, Matteo came barging down.

„Where are you going?" He asked suspiciously, looking at his smiling sister.

„To a friends house." She replied vaguely, hoping this dialogue was over.

„Are you going to Gavi's?" He practically shouted, making her parents turn their head towards Y/n.

With a pale face she excused herself immediately, ditching any kinds of questions and slipped through the door.

------------

The door opened, revealing a good looking Gavi with a sweet smile on his face.

„Hey Y/n, come in." He said and embraced her in a short hug.

Some time later, they both got comfortable around each other and started with cooking dinner.

„Would you like to drink something?" Gavi asked her, looking for two glasses.

„Yes please." Y/n answered and turned around while she cut some vegetables.

After Gavi showed his tricks as bartender, they both sipped on two daiquiris.

Done with cooking together, they put the plates down onto the table, Y/n already feeling a bit fuzzy from the already half-drunken cocktail.

Giggling as she sat down, Gavi noticed her red cheeks.

„Aren't much of a drinker are you?" He asked lighthearted.

„Not really." She answered rather embarrassed.

„Me neither. I feel it too if I'm honest." he said, encouraging Y/n to not feel embarrassed.

They ate while laughing at the most random things and talked about their lives. What they liked to do in their free time, how Gavi felt when he played his first senior match or how Y/n got into Design School in Barcelona.

They were putting the dishes away as Y/n spotted a music box in the corner of the kitchen.

A gasp left the tipsy girl's mouth and turned to Gavi.

„Can I play some music to clean up?!"

Gavi just laughed, stepping closer until he was towering over her. Like the sneaky boy he was, he grabbed the box from behind Y/n but stilled in his movements, as both realized how close they actually were.

Gavi hoped she couldn't hear his fast heartbeat as he looked at her flushed face. Y/n smiled sweetly and it seemed like time stopped.

He looked down at her lips and closed the gap between them.

A hand went to her cheek and Y/n couldn't help but put her hands around his neck as his plump lips met hers. The kiss was sweet at first but turned into a lazy make out session until both of them needed to catch their breath.

As they broke apart, Y/n hid her face in his chest. Gavi laughed and rubbed her back softly.

„I can do the kitchen tomorrow. Do you still wanna watch a movie."

„Yeah let's do that, I need to catch my breath really quick."

They both broke out in laughter, easing the awkward post-kiss tension.

Gavi set up a movie and pulled Y/n into his arm as they lay down onto the couch.

The movie wasn't really important to them, they talked to each other in low voices, almost whispering, laughing at silly comments and shared few more kisses.

The movie ended a long time ago but Gavi and Y/n were so invested in a childhood story of hers that they forgot the time once again.

Gavi never felt like this, he usually did not look for something serious when he met a girl but he felt such a good connection with Y/n, he just wanted to keep seeing her.

„I should get going, but I really enjoyed tonight. Thank you Gavi." Y/n spoke as she lifted herself off him.

„Me too, I really like spending time with you. I hope we can do that more often."

„I would love that, yes."

After accompanying her to the door, Y/n turned around, looking into his big brown eyes.

He pulled her into the last passionate kiss of that night, hands tangled in her hair.

Blushing, Y/n placed a short peck on his lips again, opening the door to leave.

„Goodnight Pablo."

„Goodnight hermosa, talk to you soon."

He said, leaning onto the doorframe until Y/n drove away with her bike.

He was absolutely whipped for her.

----------

A/n: I'm so in love with this picture of Gavi like omg. Also don't really know if I like this chapter but I hope you did:)