4. argument

„Can't you just shut the fuck up for once and not be so annoying? Bother someone else." Gavi yelled through the apartment, making your body flinch at his words.

„I'm just trying to help you." You spoke in a distressed voice.

„I don't fucking need your help." He was still angry, yelling around the room without even looking at his girlfriend.

„Why does everything have to be a struggle with you?" You asked him in disbelief. A clear crack could be heard in your voice.

He had a bad game and received a yellow card, which meant he wont be playing in the next game. Additionally, they lost pretty badly against Real Madrid and were knocked out in the Copa del Rey tournament.

(A/n: this was my first and last game i've watched at the camp nou, what a lovely game😃)

You knew how hot-headed he could become after bad games, but this was new.

All you've wanted to do is make him feel better, so you tried to talk to him.

The two of you had your arguments, yes, but he had never yelled at you before.

Gavi felt immediate regret in seeing you stand there almost in tears. He was quick in approaching you, trying to apologize to his girlfriend.

You backed up, feeling a familiar tightness in your throat as your vision became blurry.

Slowly but with a firm voice you spoke to him.

„Leave my apartment." It wasn't much what came out, but enough to make Gavi widen his eyes in devastation.

„Pero nena... please, I didn't mean it like that." he argued with pity but you couldn't stand seeing him right now.

„No, I don't wan't you here tonight, not after what you've done." Your voice trembled but you still wanted him gone. Maybe that way both could cool off.

„Look, I'm sorry-" Gavi wanted to take you in his arms, but you interrupted him.

„Just leave Gavi, I can't see you right now." Tears were streaming down your face, making it hard to breathe.

He looked at you once more with nothing but regret in his eyes and left your apartment with a broken „okay".

In the car he scolded himself for being so reckless with you, trying to figure out why he said what he said.

Y/n felt like time would do them good. She knew they somehow would fix this mess, but didn't want to discuss this in the heat of the moment.

Both slept worse than usal the next days, and the guilt ate Gavi up alive. His practice suffered from their fight, his mind was often somewhere else, thinking how he should apologize to you.

He spoke to Pedri, getting some helpful advice in return and made his way back to your apartment.

You were currently watching a series to distract yourself from not having talked to Gavi in two days.

The knock made your head turn. You opened the door, revealing Gavi on the other side.

He looked at you with a warm, small smile. In his hands were tulips.

„Can I come in?" Gavi asked carefully, waiting for your answer.

„Yeah come in." You answered, smiling slightly too.

The truth is you missed him very much.

As you got seated, he gave you the beautiful flowers.

„You know buying me flowers won't make me forgive you Pablo." You raised your eyebrows at him.

„I know, but I saw them and still wanted to give you something in addition to my apology." he replied chuckling.

„I behaved like an idiot. I should've never screamed at you, you just wanted to help me. You know what a hot-headed kid I can be and I'm very sorry I took my anger out on you amor." he continued, holding your hands in his.

You smiled up at him, realizing he meant it.

„I know it means much to you, but I just want to help you with whatever you're dealing with. You could've just told me to leave you alone and i would've given you some time." y/n replied sincerely.

„I'm sorry amor, besides I had the worst two days without you. Am I forgiven?" Gavi asked once more as he scooted closer to you.

„Yes. I've missed you too." you answered and leaned in for a kiss.

Gavi leaned in too, placing his plump lips on yours.

„I've missed your cuddles." y/n said as he pulled her down to him and wrapped her in his strong arms.

„Then let's watch something and cuddle." Gavi placed another sweet kiss on her head and snuggled even closer to her, if that was possible.

---------------------------------------------

A/n: these are my first ever stories here and tbh I don't know if they're good or not, so if you like them and want more let me know!