21. His shirt

With your overnight bag, you were standing in front of Gavis house. After ringing the door bell, he swiftly dragged you inside and closed the door behind you with his foot.

Before you could place anything down, he peppered you with kisses all over your face, making you giggle when he reached your neck. Gavi exactly knew how ticklish you were.

Your relationship was relatively fresh, with you two still sometimes being shy around each other. Thats why you were quite nervous for tonight, it was your first sleepover at your boyfriends house.

„Someone missed me I guess." You snickered, still caged by his big arms.

„Of course, haven't seen you these last days." He mumbled, his face buried in the crook of your neck.

----------------------

The evening went by fast. Gavi and you were just chilling together, cooking dinner and watched a movie until it was time to go to bed.

A flushed smile was plastered across your face when Gavi finally emerged from the bathroom to get under the covers with you.

Your smile was so contagious that it spread to Gavis face too. His hands found your waist and pulled you closer until your head was lying on his chest. There wasn't much said, both of you had some stressful days so the warmth of your embrace was enough to relax completely.

Shortly before you felt yourself drift off to sleep, you remembered you have practice the next morning.

„Amor I have practice tomorrow morning. Just so you know." You said while playing with his soft brown hair.

„I do too, we can leave together, yeah?" He answered, kissing your forehead softly.

After agreeing and some minutes later, both dozed off in each other's arms.

You never thought waking up next to someone could make you smile so much. Gavi was laying on his stomach, hands around his pillow and his face squished.

He looked so peaceful as rhythmic breaths left his slightly parted lips. You just wanted to squish his face and kiss him all over. After looking at the clock, you decided to wake him up so both would have enough time to get ready.

You slowly moved over to him, kissing his face and back until he woke up with a shy smile. Gavi groaned softly when you scratched his back, eyes fluttering open to look at you.

„Good morning babe." He groggily said, making you feel all giddy on the inside once again.

„Good morning." You answered, giving him a quick kiss before leaving to brush your teeth. Standing together in the bathroom, you two were getting ready for the day, just chatting and grinning like two teenagers in love (which you obviously were).

Gavi was done before you and headed downstairs to prepare breakfast.

As you looked through your bag for volleyball practice, you realized you forgot the shirt for training at home on your bed.

You mentally face palmed yourself before asking Gavi for a shirt.

„Gavi? Can you quickly come upstairs?"

He was in his room shortly after, asking whats up.

„I forgot my shirt for practice at home, can I borrow one of yours?"

„Sure." He simply replied, walking over to his closet to grab an old training shirt.

„Is that alright?" Gavi asked, holding up the orange 21/22 pre-match shirt which was slightly wrinkled.

„Perfect!" You beamed and put it on.

Gavi was just transported into dreamworld. After putting it on and giving your boyfriend a twirl, Gavi couldn't stop looking at you. He loved how his shirt fitted you so perfectly and how your eyes sparkled with the help of the color.

You quickly caught up how Gavi looked at you.

„You look so pretty in my shirt amor, please wear it more often." Gavi pleaded, making you laugh out loud. You pulled him into a hug before going to the kitchen to eat breakfast and head out to practice together.

-----------------------------------

A/n: I couldn't bring up the motivation to write something after Gavi got injured:( Hope he will recover quickly and come back even stronger💪💪

If you have any requests please tell me, I've had absolutely no ideas these last few weeks:/