8. public by accident

Y/n looked at her phone with wide eyes. Why did she have thousands of follow requests on Instagram all of a sudden?

She checked her private account to see if she had posted something accidentally related to her secret relationship with Gavi. She knew she didn't, so thats why she became even more confused.

Scared that somebody hacked her phone, she looked through every possible app to see if something strange was going on, but she found absolutely nothing.

It wasn't until she opened Instagram again, to see that Gavi had posted a story. As she clicked on it, a shockwave ran through her body.

It was a picture of Gavi kissing Y/n during one of their dates from last week. Why did he all of a sudden post this picture on his main account? And why without asking his girlfriend?

The two decided it would be the best to not go public at the moment in respect to Y/n and Gavis career.

"GAVI?!" Y/n screamed upstairs, where he was lying on the bed with his phone in his hands.

Worried, he rushed downstairs, a scared expression plastered on his face.

"Qué?" he asked bewildered as he saw his girlfriends pale face.

"What have you done?"

"What do you mean amor?" he replied, not knowing what Y/n was on about.

"Why did you post this picture of us kissing and not asking me before?" She shoved her phone into his face.

Confused, Gavi took the phone in his hands, looking at the picture.

"Yeah, I posted it on my private account. The one with only my family and closest friends as followers. I thought you were okay with that." He said, still not understanding what he did wrong.

"This is not your private account Gavi, you just posted it onto your main, the one with 16 million followers!" She replied, showing him the profile where the story was posted from. "I have over five thousand follow requests now."

Slowly understanding what was happening, he saw his girlfriend was right. He posted the picture on the wrong account.

"Oh my god Y/n I'm so sorry." He spoke, immediately deleting the picture and hoping not many people saw it.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked her after a pause, where she just glared at him.

"You're a dumbass Gavi." Y/n walked over and sat on the couch with her head in her hands.

"okok, maybe I am a dumbass. but you gotta admit I'm a hot dumbass." he chuckled, making his way over to Y/n.

Bewildered, her mouth flew open.

"This is not funny Gavira!" Y/n shouted at his stupid joke.

"I'm sorry, I just don't know what to do. I messed up and people already saw it. Now they at least know I have a sexy, gorgeous girl at my side" he grinned from ear to ear as he took her hand in his.

Y/n looked up, smiling slightly as she attacked Gavi in a headlock seconds later.

Gavi squealed in surprise as Y/n launched the surprise attack on her boyfriend. Between loud laughter Y/n said, "This is your punishment Gavira." but quickly jumped away as she knew Gavi was much stronger than her.

The now accidentally public couple then chased each other around the apartment until both were too exhausted to keep up with their play fight. They plopped down arm in arm on the couch, before Gavi spoke again.

"At least now you can wear my jersey to the games and sit with the WAGs, as you are one of them too."

Y/n smiled at his words and was actually quite happy she could now enjoy their relationship without any restrictions.

Without looking at their phones again to see what people were writing, the two of them enjoyed their evening together forgetting the gossip they've created.

------------------------------

A/n: This was short but so fun to write. I could actually see this happening to Gavi hahaha.