6. Kiss & Fight

“Non, that’s the guy that my dad wanted me to marry.” View tucked Nanon’s sleeves and whispered.

“Which one?” He asked. The contorted expression View’s face as she mentioned the guy made him even more curious.

“There. Four o’clock. The one in the green suit. Don’t look at him directly.” She said clenching on to his sleeves. “Be natural.”

Nanon nodded and looked around. His eyes met a familiar piercing gaze, making him smirk.

“Did you see that guy?” View asked in whispers.

Nanon hummed in acknowledgement. “He is glaring at us. Looks like he isn’t happy to see me.”

“I am sure he is. He had been terrorizing every guy who had been trying to approach me for the past few years. He had even threatened Yod once. In the end, I had to intervene so that he would stop scaring my boyfriend.” View said with an angry pout.

‘Typical Ohm Pawat.’ Nanon snickered at the thought.

“Can you believe it, Non. My dad actually wants me to marry that rooster.” View sulked.

Nanon laughed out loud. He too felt that Ohm looked like a rooster with his red hair. “Your dad really has a good taste.” He laughed again.

View elbowed him, as she glared at him for mocking her father. “It’s not funny, Non.”

Nanon finally stopped laughing. “How about I help you get rid of him?”

“How?” View asked eagerly.

“May I kiss you?” Nanon asked flirtishly.

“Huh?” View couldn’t believe her ears.

“May I kiss you?” Nanon repeated his question.

View felt her face heat up. Her crush was asking her if he could kiss her. She was in cloud nine. She shyly nodded her head.

Nanon smirked. Just what he wanted. He gently hooked his fingers beneath her chin, making her head tilt upward. He dipped his head as his lips meet with others.

✨✨✨

“Are you seeing what I am seeing?”  Tay who had been interacting with their business partners who were attending the party, was surprised to see his younger brother kissing the elder daughter of the host.

“Yes. Non is indeed kissing that girl.” New stared unblinkingly at the kissing couple. “I thought they were just friends.”

“That’s what I thought too.” Tay sneered. “Looks like someone has some explaining to do.”

✨✨✨

Ohm felt his blood boil as he watched Nanon kissing the girl he liked for several years.

He had been eagerly looking forward to meet View after he heard that she had broken up with her ex-boyfriend and was currently single. He was looking forward to ask her out in the party.

Little did he think that someone else would make a score in between. And out of all people alive on earth, the person had to be Nanon the person he hated whole heartedly.

Ohm was very sure that Nanon had recognized him despite not seeing each other for the past six to seven years. The mocking smile on Nanon’s lips, that he once used to find cute, was the proof that the latter knew he was, in a single glance.

When he saw Nanon leaning in to kiss View, Ohm felt his blood boil. Nanon was looking at him with provocative eyes.

Rage engulfed his sanity. He strode over to the kissing duo. He grabbed Nanon’s collar and pulled him away from View.

Baam.

He threw a punch across Nanon’s face, causing the dimpled guy to fall over.

“Non!” View screamed in horror. She ran to Nanon’s side. she helped him stand up before examining his face.

The punch had caused a small wound near Nanon’s lips. Seeing the blood on Nanon’s lips, View lost her cool.

She turned around and face. “What the fuck, Ohm!”

“View, I swear, I didn’t punch him so hard.” Ohm defended. He was sure that Nanon was acting, falling over to the ground. He did use his maximum strength but he wasn’t going to admit it.

“Why the fuck would you punch him in the first place?” View yelled. “I already told you that I have no interest in you. Why don’t you just stop bothering me and the people around me.”

Ohm was heart broken to hear those words. He angrily looked at Nanon’s direction.

Nanon had his classic smirk of mockery on his lips. he snickered as he met Ohm’s gaze. He wiped the blood with his thump. He was enjoying the show. He loved it when View embarrassed Ohm in front of everyone.

He quickly hid his glee and put on an innocent expression and approached View. “View, let him be, people are watching. I don’t want you to create a scene on your parent’s party.”

“No, Non. He has crossed his limits today. This has to stop.” View was angrily glaring at Ohm, whose gaze was still on Nanon’s face.

“View, please. No.” Nanon said in a pleading tone. “I don’t want to leave a bad impression on your parents.”

View calmed down but didn’t lower her glare.

“View, can you go ask the staff for a medical kit?” Nanon held her hand.

View noticed the bloody wound on Nanon’s lips and felt guilty. “I am sorry, Non.”

“It’s not your fault.” Nanon gave her an assuring smile.

Ohm watched the sweet exchange and scowled. he really wanted to applaud Nanon’s Oscar-winning acting skills. If he didn’t know Nanon beforehand, he himself would have been fooled and taken the latter as a victim in the situation.

View shot a last glare at Ohm before excusing herself to get the medical kit.

Nanon turned around and saw Ohm looking at him. he scoffed. “Why did Khun Ohm Pawat’s punch feel so lady like?” He imitated the face and voice of the thirteen-year-old Ohm whom he punched for kissing the girl he had confessed to.

Ohm gritted his teeth in anger. He couldn’t believe that Nanon was bringing the past into picture. He found it hard to believe that Nanon would actually drop so low as to use View to get back at him.

“You!” Ohm lunged forward for another punch.

Nanon graceful dodged the incoming punch. “Aww. I thought you would have improved in the past few years.” He said with his hands inside his pant pockets.

Ohm was successfully provoked. He started attacking Nanon like a wild bull. This time Nanon didn’t dodge nor did he hold back. He too went all out, throwing punches and kicks at Ohm.

Within a few minutes, the duo turned from classy, well-dressed men to mad street dogs who couldn’t wait to tear each other apart. Both sides had taken hits, resulting in visible cuts.

Ohm grabbed Nanon by his collar. “You shouldn’t have dragged View into this. You shouldn’t have used her.”

Nanon grabbed Ohm’s collar with a smirk that said he didn’t give a damn about what Ohm said. “You were the one who brought her into this. You started this. So don’t try to make me the villain here.”