23. Victim

Nanon wiped his tears as he unpacked the kid's luggage. 

He couldn't get a separate room in the resort for him like he wanted to, because the whole family would be there to see him with Ohm. He had to share the room with Ohm. The two children would be sleeping in the room attached to the couple's room. Everything had been arranged beforehand and there was nothing Nanon could do about it.

Nanon took out the hangers from the wardrobe and started placing the clothes on them one by one. He was trying to distract himself by working.

Ohm starting the discussion about the incident had really gotten into him. He was reliving the pain he felt all those years back, just by the mention of it.

Nanon want anyone to see him like this. He was hiding in the room, in the pretense of arranging the clothes of the kids.

He was thankful to Dunk who took the two kids to the park inside the resort as he really needed some alone time.

The kids had a thousand questions to ask about their grandparents. But he was in no condition to answer them. He wanted to compose himself first before showing up in front of everyone.

Ohm stood at the door and watched Nanon for a few minutes before walking into the room. He started picking up the dresses, that were supposed to be worn by Orn to the wedding and started hanging them in the hangar, just the way Nanon was doing.

"I dated Film only because she got in between us. I wanted to teach her a lesson, not to play with someone's feelings like that." Ohm said without a tinge of regret in his voice.

Nanon didn't even look up. He did hear Ohm speak but decided to act as if he didn't. He had heard about Ohm's break up with Film back in middle school from Chimon.

Chimon had told him that after the break up with Ohm, Film had turned into a completely different person. He had no idea how traumatizing the relationship with Ohm had been for her that she never dared to date someone else.

Getting no response from Nanon, Ohm poked him with a finger. "Non?"

"I told you not to call me that," Nanon said in frustration. He didn't want Ohm to be there.

"Then, speak to me!"

"What do you want me to say, Pawat?" Nanon continued arranging the clothes. "You ruined a girl's life!"

"I didn't ruin her life. She did it herself, okay. The whole school knows of it."

"But you manipulated her into doing it."

"I never manipulated anyone. My plan was to act like I was dating her and dump her afterwards. It was her own actions that lead her to her demise. She was the one who messed up!"

"You don't have to yell at me for that, Pawat!"

"The one yelling here is you!" Ohm's voice shook. "It has always been you, Non. The one who yells, the one who makes accusations and the one who jumps to conclusions. It was always you who did that. You never even tried to hear my side of the story."

Silence engulfed the room as the couple stared at each other.

"Why are you suddenly silent? Do you want to say otherwise? Remember that day that you claim that I pushed you? That day you saw the girl kissing me and you directly jumped into a conclusion that I was the one who made a move on her and that too to get back at you because of the issue between our families. All those years of friendship had gone in drain, didn't it? You didn't know me at all, that you merely judged me based on what you saw." Ohm was slowly turning into that young teenager who got hurt by his best friend.

"You made me feel like I mean a lot to you one day and the very next day you threw a punch on my face, thinking that I stabbed you in the back. You didn't even pause to this if I would do something like that to you." He was trying his best to compose himself.

Nanon who was silent, suddenly scoffed. "You are saying that you are the victim, and I was the one who blew the matters up, now?" He found the whole situation laughable. "Okay then. Let's just agree that I was the one who overreacted. Then, let me ask you one thing." 

He took a step closer to Ohm "If you are innocent and Film was one who made the move and kissed you, then why didn't you push her away? If you were not interested in her and didn't think of betraying my trust as my best friend, why did you just stay still and let her kiss you?"

He moved back to his initial position with a smirk. "As far as I remember, that was your first kiss right? You must have been e~"

Nanon's words were cut mid sentence as Ohm wrapped his hand around his hand around the former's neck, pulling him into a kiss.

Nanon felt electric shocks moving throughout his body as he felt Ohm's lips on his. Ohm was nibbling on his lips, sliding his tongue into his mouth, exploring every nook and corner of it.

Ohm stepped away, licking his lips in satisfaction, once he was done. He could see how pale Nanon looked. It was as if the dimpled guy had just seen a ghost in front of him.

"See, this was exactly how I felt when she kissed me. I must say it was just a peck and not actually a kiss back then. Still, I was just caught off guard and couldn't react." Ohm had a satisfactory smirk on his face. 

He was really pleased with Nanon's reaction. "Now that you know how I felt at that moment, I hope that you will think carefully about what you did."

By the time Nanon woke up from daze, Ohm was already at the door. "You asshole! How dare you!" He grabbed a pillow cushion from the bed and threw it at Ohm.

Ohm skillfully dodged the incoming pillow cushion. Seeing Nanon looking like an angry kitten, the urge to tease him suddenly rose in Ohm's mind. "You lips were softer and sweeter than I imagined."

"You!!!" Nanon screamed and strode over to him.

Ohm didn't stay put. He ran away, giggling to himself.

Nanon slammed the door shut. He leaned against the door as his body slid down to the floor. "What the heck is wrong with me?" He questioned himself, burying his face between his knees as he curled up.

The person who just kissed him was his mortal enemy. He was supposed to feel revolted and disgusted by being kissed like that. Instead, he had liked the feeling. There was an urge coming from within him to respond to the kiss.

Nanon groaned loudly. What he found more unbelievable was the way his body was reacting to Ohm's touch. He felt hot and aroused.

"No, no, Nanon. You are only reacting like this because you were shocked. Nothing more. You don't have any feelings for him. He is your enemy. You hate him." Nanon tried hypnotizing himself.