28. Dance

Ohm chugged down his drink in one go and slammed the glass on the counter.

"Easy, man!" Drake patted his friend's back. "The night has just begun. Don't get wasted so early."

Ohm was in no mood to listen to his friend. Nanon's words were haunting him. He could understand why Nanon wanted to go back.

Maybe it was just him who thought that as long as the misunderstandings between them were cleared, they would be friends again. Nanon didn't seem like he wanted them to be friends anymore.

This thought irked Ohm more. He grabbed another drink and gulped it down.

"Oi Ohm! We came here to party na. Not to just sit around and drink." Mark nudged him. "Come, let's go play some games. You are the groom's phi-chaai. No excuses!" 

Mark dragged Ohm to the crowd where everyone was indulging themselves in games. Drake followed them as well.

Despite taking part in those games, Ohm's mind was still elsewhere. This caused him to lose several rounds and end up drinking more shots as punishment.

He was among his cousins and close friends. These people had been the ones he always hung out with and partied with in the past. Yet, he felt displaced and distracted. He couldn't find a sense of belonging.

Ohm stood up to leave.

"Ai Ohm, where are you going? We have so many games to play na," Mark called out. "Don't be so discouraged so soon na."

"I am going to meet Non. You guys carry on," Ohm replied before leaving the play.

Drake sighed heavily. "Damn. Never thought that there would be a day that we would have to see our boss being so whipped."

In their group, Ohm had always been the leader. That's how he got the nickname boss among the students of the Business Administration faculty.

"Our boss has always been whipped," Marc remarked.

"That's why say that Non is the real boss," Mark said and laughed.

"Let's follow boss and check out Mon's party," Drake suggested.

"Yes!" All of them got up to leave.

Someone suddenly grabbed Mark by the back of his collar. "Where are you going?"

"Nowhere, darling," Mark said pitifully. "I was just seeing them off."

Ford narrowed his eyes as he stared at his husband.

"I am telling the truth. I swear," Mark blinked trying to look innocent.

"You better be." Ford let go of the collar.

Mark glanced at the place his friends were and found it to be empty. They had ditched him. His friends were afraid of his husband as much as he was.

"Don't drink too much. I will come check on you later," Ford walked away to join his friends.

Mark sat down pitifully.

On the other side, Nanon was letting himself lose. He decided to forget all the tension and stuff that had been clouding his mind in the past few days and enjoy the night.

He knew how much all the night meant to his dear friend Chimon and didn't want to ruin it because of his personal issues.

He kept everything aside and wanted to make the party the best bachelor party that his friend could ever imagine.

As the saying went in their friend group, 'Nanon is the synonym of partying', Nanon was the soul and spirit of the whole party. He could fire up the whole party by just his presence.