25. Meet

"I am going to hit on Nanon!" Ohm declared as he sat down opposite the soon-to-be-wed couple. He had all the way to their room so that he could tell the couple about his decision. He needed their help with his plan.

Perth and Chimon exchanged glances, finding Ohm's sudden enthusiasm suspicious. 

"You can hit on him all you want. But if you cause any kind of trouble in our wedding, it will be me who is hitting you," Chimon warned.

"Khrab!" Ohm gave him a military-style salute.

"I am not kidding na. My wedding day is really important for me. If you have any plan of messing it up, I will~"

"Jaa." Ohm cut Chimon off. "I assure you that there is going to be no trouble from my side. Happy?" He gave his friend a full-on toothy smile, which made the latter cringe in disgust.

"Stop making that face. I feel like throwing up," Chimon shoved his face away.

Ohm laughed out loud. It felt the same as when they were kids. Chimon used to give him the same reaction every time he did this. 

BAAM

The door burst open, startling all three of them. They turn towards the door.

Fourth used the doorframe as a support to stand as he panted heavily from the long run. His searching eyes ended up freezing on one person. "Hia..." He muttered.

He strode forward with huge steps and threw himself into Ohm's arms. "Hia, I missed you so much." He hugged his cousin tightly as tears trickled down his eyes.

Being the youngest of the family, Fourth had received the most pampering from Ohm compared to his elder brother and cousins. He was Ohm's favorite and Ohm was his favorite.

"I missed you too, Fourth." Ohm reciprocated the hug. His heart tightened at the warmth of the hug. He was feeling really emotional. He pulled away from the hug to take a good look at his youngest cousin. "You have grown taller, kid." He commented with a smile.

"And you have lost weight, Hia," Fourth said with a pout. His eyes were filled with concern.

"I didn't lose weight, kid. I just got shredded" Ohm chuckled ruffling his cousin's soft hair. 

Just then, another person arrived at the door. "Hia" That person called out weakly.

Ohm recognized the voice and looked at the person. The little woman who had a visible bulge on her stomach was none other than his own little sister, Bimbeam.

She walked over to her elder brother and hugged him. "Hia" She wailed. She missed him too much.

Ohm found himself feeling overwhelmed. He just hugged her back without a word. He rested his cheek on top of her head as his shirt got wet from her tears. 

He slowly cupped her face which was red from crying. "I never thought that there would be a day when I would cry seeing your ugly face."

The comment was replied with a heavy smack. She really missed getting irritated like that. No one else would the tantrum she threw like her elder brother would.

Ohm giggled seeing his sister look like an angry hamster. His eyes fell on the person who had followed his sister into the room. 

"Swadee Khrab, Hia Ohm." That person waied.

Ohm waied back out of courtesy. He didn't recognize this man.

Seeing the frown on Ohm's face, the person chuckled, "Hia Ohm doesn't seem to recognize who I am. My name is Nani. I am her husband. This one belongs to me." He said pointing at his wife's bulging tummy, earning a smack from her.

Realization dawned on Ohm. His little sister was already married and was going to have her first child as well. He had missed out on everything.

"Hia, this is so unfair! You are attending Hia Perth's wedding, but you didn't come to mine. Do you know how much I wanted you to be there when I got married? I waited for you until the last moment. All you did was send a gift to us via Hia Perth," Bim complained.

"The situation back then wasn't good na," Ohm tried to justify his absence in his sister's wedding, even though he had no memories of why he didn't attend the wedding. This was the only logical reasoning he could come up with. 

"The situation now isn't any better now either, Hia. You and your husband are still not on good terms with either of the families. Still, you came here. This sheer favoritism." Bimbeam stated, puffing her cheeks.

"Your Hia Ohm is not here as your Hia Perth's guest, N' Bim." Chimon snaked his hand around Ohm's neck. "He is here as my guest, as my best friend. Sorry to disappoint you Nong."  

Bimbeam glared at her elder brother accusingly. The atmosphere quickly turned tense.

"Hahaha," Fourth let out a fake laugh, trying to dispel the growing tension in the room. "After all, P' Mon is Hia Ohm's and P' Non's best friend after all. Speaking of which, where is P' Nanon? Hia, aren't you going to introduce him to us?"

Fourth had met Nanon before he got married to Ohm. Gemini was the one who introduced the two of them to each other. Back then, Fourth had really liked Nanon and they got along well.

He kind of missed being around Nanon.

"Non, he must be in the park with the kids and Dunk," Ohm was simply making an assumption. He had no idea where Nanon was. He hadn't met his husband after the little kiss incident.

"P' Dunk? The guy P' Joong is after?" Fourth grew excited. He had heard his senior mentioning Dunk several times and how the latter was giving him a hard time to chase after him.

"Dunk is Non's secretary," Chimon answered. He wasn't that familiar with Joong. But he had seen the young man linger around Nanon's office building to catch a glimpse of the cute secretary.

"Wow! Really?" Fourth almost jumped in excitement. He had invited his friends and seniors to come over for his elder brother's wedding. 

Joong had promised him that he would come as well. The wedding might end up as an opportunity for him to win Dunk's heart.

"Let's go met them, Hia," Fourth urged. He couldn't wait to met both Nanon and Dunk.

"Wait, Hia. Are we going to meet the kids as well? I got them a few gifts. It's in my bag. Can you guys wait for me?" Bim asked.

"You got them gifts?" Ohm wasn't expecting his younger sibling to actually prepare gifts for his children.

"Of course, Hia. They are meeting us for the very first time. We had to prepare gifts," Bim stated the obvious. She was thrilled at the prospect of having the two kids call her aunt.

"I have bought gifts too, Hia," Fourth chirped. "I didn't know what they like. So, I bought them according what Hia Perth told me about them."

Every time he came home from work, the first thing he would ask Perth had been the news of his nephew and niece. He knew that Perth was in touch with Ohm and his new family. 

Ohm smiled at his siblings. "Those two aren't picky. As long as your guys love them, they will like whatever gift you got them."