18. Confession?

"Why are you acting like you care when you don't give a shit about me?" Fourth forcefully pushed Gemini away.

The alcohol that he drunk at the party was getting to his head, giving him the courage to voice his thoughts out loud.

"Fot, what are you talking about?" Gemini was deeply hurt. It was the first time in years that he got to be with Fourth alone and the latter didn't want him there.

"Stop calling me Fot! My name is Fourth! F-O-U-R-T-H Fourth! Not Fot!" Fourth shouted. "Only my friends and family can call me Fot. And 'you' are neither!" He said poking Gemini's chest with his index finger.

Gemini felt like a knife was jabbed down his heart. All these years he hoped that he could at least stay by Fourth's side as a friend, even if his feelings were never reciprocated. Yet, today when he heard from Fourth's lips that they weren't even friends, he was devastated.

 "Stop making yourself look like a victim now" Fourth said seeing the forlorn expression on Gemini's face. "There are no cameras here in my house. You can save all your acting skills for the camera alone."

He staggered his way into his bedroom with Gemini on his toe. 

Gemini suddenly grabbed his hand and turned him around. "Fot, do you really think I am acting?"

Fourth shrugged Gemini's hand away "Why are you even asking that? Did you think that I would never figure it out? That I will forever be a fool who believed every one of the lies you told me?"

"What lie, Fourth? I have never lied to you." Gemini answered defensively.

"Oh? You never lied to me?" Fourth scoffed "Let me tell you whatever lies you told me and made me believe through years."

He walked closer to Gemini and stared right into his eyes. "Back when we were in high school and you just transferred over, you wanted to join our band. Almost all members were against it as they didn't want a new member in the final year.

So, you tactically approached me, as I was the weakest link in the group. You acted like you wanted to be friends and I, being a complete idiot bought it. I convinced all the band members to let you join us. I welcomed you into our band and to our group.

Once your goal was met and you started becoming famous, your true colours started showing You didn't even bother keeping the pretence of being good friends with me."

"I was never pretending Fourth" Gemini's tears were threatening to fall from his eyes.

"Yeah, you were never pretending" Fourth chuckled as if just realised something. "It was me who misunderstood. You never wanted me to be your friend. Or else why would you hide who the person you were in love with from me when you told everyone around me? I was never your friend! How come I never realise that?" He asked himself.

Fourth moistened his dry lips "I must have looked like a complete fool to when I told you that you were the first person I wanted to share all my good news with. You must have been laughing at me for running up to you when I got into my first relationship and telling you about it even before I told my close friends!"

Fourth's words made Gemini recall all those painful moments. Those moments that were happy ones for Fourth but heartwrenching for him.

"It's not like that Fourth," Gemini said in a calm tone.

"Then what is it like Khun Gemini?" Fourth asked smirking sarcastically.

"I admit that I had hidden agendas while approaching you back then."

"Wow! You even admit it without flinching." Fourth dramatically clapped his hand. "To what honour did this lowly being get the chance to hear the truth, Oh the great Khun Gemini?"

Gemini looked at Fourth with a stoic expression. This was the first time Fourth was talking to him like that. Fourth had always been a lovely person but the current Fourth looked both rude and arrogant. "Fourth, I will tell you everything some other time. Right now, you are too drunk to understand anything I say." 

"Aww" Fourth sneered. "Is Khun Gemini regretting telling me the truth?"

Gemini felt that he should just come clean in front of Fourth. Even if it was a rejection he got, he was willing to take his chance. "I will tell you everything, Fourth. I will answer every single question that you have. But not now. Not when you are so drunk that you can't even stand up properly." He turned around. "I'll go get some water for you to drink."

"No! You can't leave me hanging like this!" Fourth strode forward. "I am not drunk. Tell me what your hidden agendas were." He grabbed Gemini's wrist and pulled to prevent the latter from leaving.

Gemini wasn't expecting Fourth to suddenly pull him. He lost his footing and slipped. He fell onto the bed with Fourth beneath him. Their lips crashed together in the process.

He was completely frozen. He could feel the soft lips touching his. Those lips were the ones that he had wanted to taste for years but never got a chance to.

He snapped back to his senses and tried to get up. But Fourth already had his hands wrapped around his neck, making him bow down.

What happened next, surprised him more. He felt Fourth pressing their lips together again. He held his breath as Fourth continued to nibble on his lips. He could taste the aftertaste of the spicy fruity molasses vodka that Fourth drank at the party.

When Fourth tried to insert his tongue into his mouth, Gemini came to his senses. Fourth may be doing this because he was drunk. But he was not drunk. He hadn't even touched alcohol all night because he wanted to take care of Fourth.

Gemini tried to get up once again but failed as Fourth wrapped his legs around his waist, causing him to crash on top of Fourth.

Their eyes met as they lay motionless on top of each other. Gemini gulped. The Fourth in front of him looked different at the moment. This Fourth wasn't the cute one he was used to seeing. The Fourth in front of him was hot and sexy. The red hue on his cheeks resulting from alcohol made him look even more seductive.

Fourth cupped Gemini's cheek with one and kissed him again.

This kiss broke the last straw of control Gemini had over himself. He kissed Fourth back eagerly and hungrily. All the passion that he had been holding back for years could be seen in the mere kiss.

Midst the kiss the kiss, he felt that Fourth was not responding anymore. He paused the kiss and found that Fourth had already fallen asleep.

"Damn it!" He cursed. "What the hell was I thinking?"

He quickly got off Fourth. As he looked down he could see that his little brother was already awake making his trousers tighter than usual.

His eyes landed on the sleeping Fourth. "Looks like you will have to help yourself tonight" He was more than satisfied with the kiss.

He removed Fourth's jacket and shoes and placed them neatly on the bedside. He tucked Fourth into the bed before running to the washroom to get a cold shower. He had no intention of leaving tonight.