9. Chaos

Beep

The alarm beeped. The thick automated blinds drew back to the sides letting the bright sunlight filter into the bedroom.

Against the moss-green wall, mounted with a large painting, laid the king-sized bed. The owners of the bedroom lay cuddled inside the cosy duvet without the care of the world.

The alarm stopped beeping on its own. But the two people showed no sign of getting up. The cool breeze from the air conditioner made them scoot closer to each other, sharing their body heat. With their bodies wrapped around each other, they were lost in their dreamland.

Ohm snaked his arms around the bolster, shifting to a comfortable position. For some reason, he found something weird about his bolster as his hands felt it up. It wasn't as squishy as it was before. It was hard but was smooth to touch and smelled amazing.

His hands ran over the surface of the bolster, inhaling the soothing scent emitted. His brows creased when he felt something move around him. He felt a weight pressing down on his hands.

He struggled to open his heavy eyes. He groggily opened his eyes. His gaze was met with a pair of very familiar eyes.

His eyes grew bigger as he kept staring unblinkingly.

"ARGH!!!" High-decibel screams echoed through the bedroom walls.

Baam.

Ohm was kicked off the bed. He quickly got on his feet quickly, glaring at the person on the bed. "What the fuck?"

Nanon didn't reply. He seemed to be frozen, his gaze directed at the lower part of Ohm's body.

Ohm followed the gaze and found that he was completely naked. "Shia!" He cursed. He tried to grab the duvet, but Nanon was a step faster than him and snatched it first. He could only grab a cushion to cover his manhood.

"What the fuck are you trying to pull here, Pawat?" Nanon yelled at Ohm. He tightly held onto the duvet as he too was completely naked beneath it.

His back was killing him. A slight movement was sending pain all the way from his ass to his brain. He didn't want to show Ohm that he was in pain.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking that question?" Ohm couldn't comprehend what was going on. 

The last thing he remembered was that he had to witness Nanon kissing the girl he liked, the fight that broke out at the party and he was pulled along by Nanon as the latter slipped and fell down from the rooftop of the skyscraper.

Nanon was no different. He remembered provoking Ohm to fight with him and falling off the roof. He had absolutely no idea how he ended up in a bed like this.

Seeing the visible red marks on Ohm's chest, Nanon connected the dots. The pain in his ass, the red marks and both of them waking up naked on bed next to each other, all meant only one thing.

Horror engulfed Nanon's mind as the thought crossed his mind. Even the slightest possibility that his conclusion could be true made him feel dizzy.

"Get Out!" He screamed.

"What?" Ohm was still glaring at Nanon, mentally blaming the latter.

"I said get out!" Nanon picked up a cushion and threw it at Ohm.

"Why are you being so violent?" Ohm was pissed as he dodged the attacks.

Nanon felt his ears heat up again as he got a very clear view of little Ohm once again. He started throwing everything that he could reach at Ohm. "Get out! get out! get out!" 

That was when Ohm noticed that Nanon also didn't have any clothes on. He gave in to avoid further awkwardness. "Alright! alright! I will go out! I will go out." He raised his hands in the surrender position.

"out!" Nanon roared feeling embarrassed at Ohm being so open.

As soon as Ohm exited the room, the door slammed shut behind him.

Ohm flinched at the loud bang "What the" He stared at the door, putting his hands on his hips. "Why the hell is he acting like a girl on her period?"

He then looked down at his body and smirked. "It's understandable though. He must have gotten jealous of you, Junior," he spoke to his member.

Suddenly a few pieces of clothes were thrown at him from the room. He picked up the clothes staring at the door that was slammed shut again.

He put on the comfortable clothes on, even thought it wasn't actually his preferred style of clothing. No matter how proud he was of his body, he wasn't an exhibitionist. At least not when he is under the same roof as his mortal enemy.

"Where on earth is this place?" Ohm walked out of the corridor to the living area. He was amazed by the cosy space, painted with pastel colours. The white furnitures added to the elegance of the place.

He could see a bunch of childish drawings that was well framed, adormining the walls in a beautiful pattern.

The green indoor plants made the whole place look even better, supply a fresh amount of oxygen.

Ohm's footsteps halted when he saw the huge family photo on the wall of the living area. His jaws dropped to the floor as he looked at the four people in the picture.

"What the fuck is going on? Why am I here with that bastard?" Nanon paced back and forth inside the room.

He had already gotten dressed up. One look at the wardrobe that was arranged according to the colour scheme, he could definitely identify that it was his handy work. But he had no memory of arranging them.

The room, it was exactly the way he had designed his bedroom in his dream home that he wanted to build himself after graduation, minus the hedious green colour that he hated. He felt that the green wall had ruined the beauty of his design.

"Think Non, Think!" He sat on the edge of the bed massaging his temples with both hands, trying to find something that help him analyse the situation.

The torn up condom packets and the half empty bottle of lube on the night stand had already confirmed that his assumptions were right.   

Nanon clenched his hair, pulling it back from his face. "How did I end up sleeping with that chimpanzee?" He felt as if he was losing his mind.

He forcefully slapped himself, wanting to wake himself from the worst nightmare he ever had. The slap hurt like hell, proving to him that he was not having a nightmare and what ever that was happening was the reality.

He cupped his cheeks that had turned red from the impact of the heavy slaps. Nothing was making sense to him. 'Why him? Why did have to him? Why did it have to be him out of all people in the world?'

He vigorously rubbed his face trying to clear up his thoughts. He shouldn't be panicking like this in such a situation. He was supposed to keep his calm and find out what was going on.

That was when he realise that there was something on his hands. Something that he never expected to be there.