27. Cooperate

"Let's cooperate!" Nanon said as he barged into the resort room.

Ohm who had been busy admiring his abs was startled by Nanon's sudden entry. He had picked up this habit of standing in front of the mirror to admire his body ever since he time-traveled. His current physique was to die for.

"What did you say?" He asked.

Nanon flushed at the sight in front of him. He looked away. "Put on some clothes first. I will wait outside."

His reaction aroused an urge to tease him within Ohm. 

Ohm grabbed Nanon's hand and trapped him in between the wall and himself. "I don't see any problem in us talking like this."

"Put on your clothes, Ohm," Nanon tried to push Ohm away.

Ohm looked at Nanon's hand that was placed on his chest, in an effort to push him away, "Darling, if you want to touch me so badly, you should have just gone ahead. You don't have to put on such an act."

Nanon grimaced at the words. "Ai Sat. just put on some damn clothes. I have something important to discuss." 

This time Ohm let himself be pushed away. He chuckled as he watched his husband walking out of the room, cursing him under his breath.

He grabbed a T-shirt and shorts and put them on. "Come on, in." He shouted at the door.

Nanon came back into the room. He looked judgmentally at his husband's choice of clothing.  "Are you sure you are going to wear that?"

Ohm looked down at his clothes. "What's wrong with this? It's very comfy to sleep in."

"So, you are not coming to the party tonight?"

"Party? What party?"

"Chimon and Perth's bachelor party. It's their last night as bachelors."

Ohm froze. It had totally slipped his mind.

"Is your party's theme pajama party or something?" Nanon still had the judgmental look in his eyes.

"My party?" Ohm asked in confusion.

"Not yours, idiot. Perth's. I know for sure that this is not the dress code for Chimon's party."

"They are holding separate parties?"

Nanon looked at his husband as if the latter was out of his mind. "Of course they will hold separate parties. Who would hold a bachelor party with their soon-to-be spouse?"

Ohm looked conflicted. He wanted to go with Nanon but he couldn't not attend his cousin's bachelor party. All his cousins will be there. 

Sighing to himself, he said, "I'll go change into something else."

"No, I~" Nanon tried to stop Ohm, but the latter had already entered the washroom to change. "Damn it!"

He looked at the watch in his hand. There was less than fifteen minutes for the party to start. If he arrived late for the party, he was sure that Chimon would kill him. Chimon hated waiting for someone the most.   

He sat on the couch, tapping his leg on the floor. He was really stressed.

Earlier that evening, he met his family. Tay had taken him to his parents. It was a very overwhelming reunion for him and his family.

This reunion made him realize how lost he had been in the past few days after waking up here. He also found out that how crappy things had gotten in the past ten years, of which he had no memory of.

The first thing that happened was that Tay and New had dated or to be more precise, fake dated, and New had completely disappeared after their breakup. From the way his mother told him, he could conclude that the 'break up' had something to do with Tan's appearance in Tay's life.

He had always known that New was interested in Tay, but the latter never showed it outside to keep his decorum. It was inevitable that New would be hurt when Tay decided to choose Tan and break up with him.

The second thing was Phuwin dating an athlete named Pond, who was apparently Gemini's super senior and how the relationship got into a very messy end. 

As arrogant as Phuwin may seem to others, Nanon knew well that his cousin was a big softy. He also understood that the end of the relationship had impacted Phuwin way more that he showed outside.

The third thing was obviously Gemini's unrequited love for Fourth, the love that had only given pain to his baby cousin.

Last but not the least, the elders of his family. His departure from the family had affected every single one of them, be it his parents, his grandparents or his uncle and aunt.

Once Nanon realized all these, he perceived the need for him to go back to the time he came from. To the past. To the past where he wasn't Ohm's husband but Kirdpan's second son. He could prevent all the bad things from happening if he went back.

After having analyzed the whole situation, he came to the conclusion that his time travel had something to do with Ohm. Just like him, Ohm too had time traveled. He figured that if he and Ohm co-operates with each other, they would be able to find a way to go back quicker.

He needed Ohm's cooperation, and he was dead set on convincing the latter for the same.

"What was that you wanted to talk to me about?" Ohm asked as he exited the washroom, dressed in a maroon satin shirt with two buttons undid and black trousers.

It was rare for Nanon to come and talk to him on his own account. He was sure that it must be something serious.

"I want us to cooperate from today onwards," Nanon said straightforwardly. He didn't have the time to beat around the bush.

Ohm looked at Nanon's facial expression. He could see that Nanon met business when he said that he wanted them to cooperate. "Cooperate on what?" He asked as he folded his cuffs.

Seeing the messy way Ohm was folding the cuffs, Nanon subconsciously stepped forward to help him. 

Ohm was surprised by Nanon's actions. The latter would usually never come close to him and would always keep a distance from him. He started wondering if Nanon was finally willing to let go of the miss understandings between them and become friends again.

"Cooperate to find a way to go back to our time." Nanon answered as he straightened up after having folded the cuffs perfectly.

"What do you mean?" Ohm asked frowning.

Nanon looked at him as if he had grown two horns. "What do you mean by 'what do you mean?' Don't you want to go back in time? We can fix all the problems we have now if we go back."

Ohm remained silent and stared at Nanon blankly.

Nanon took Ohm's silence as a sign for him to go on. "If manage to go back, we can prevent ourselves from marrying each other. We can also stop the collision of both of our families that had been pretty frequent in the past few years." 

With each word, his confidence to get Ohm onboard with him in the plan rose.

"I don't want to go back," Ohm said with a stoic face. "I don't want to cooperate with you on that either. If I want to cooperate, it would be about us raising the two kids together or how we manage our own respective families and avoiding conflicts."

With that, Ohm walked out of the room without waiting for Nanon's reply.