Chapter 2

When I arrive at the Orlando Mall it's about 1:00 in the afternoon. I park my Lamborghini (btw her parents are rich) lock the doors and walk out. When I'm walking around the mall I spot the Vans store then look at the messed up ones I have on...yeah I needed new ones I say, I head into the store smiling to the people saying hi to me, I walk all the way to the back of the store looking for my size and bump into someone. "Sorry" I say without looking at the person. "It's all good" they reply with a chuckle...wait a minute I thought I knew that voice that sweet and adorable voice. I look up and I see it is....JC CAYLEN. {I fangirled in my head} I was so in shock that I didn't say anything but then he finally said something.

"Hi, What's your name?"

"Ashley"

"That's a beautiful name"

"Your beautiful!" I blurted then turning a deep shade of red

"I think you may be talking about yourself haha"

O

"I love you and the rest of O2L!"

"Thanks are you going to Playlist Live tomorrow?"

"Yes! That's why I'm here to get some new clothes for tomorrow haha"

"Well I'm sorry to leave like this but I better go meet up with the other guys but I will see you tomorrow"

"Ok" I said sounding a little disappointed

When he was almost out of the door of the store he turned back around and looked at me and said he forgot to get my phone number. I died when he said that JC CAYLEN WANTED MY NUMBER. WHATTTT WAS GOING ON?!?!?!

-Later that day-

I came home all exhausted from my day of shopping to find myself with 10 new shirts, new Vans, a pair of TOMS, 3 pairs of skinny jeans, new pair of high waisted shorts and some makeup from MAC Cosmetics. When I walk in through my door it's silent all I could hear is my cat eating in the kitchen, I wondered where could my parents be. I walked to my kitchen petting my cat and found a note it said. "Ashley me and your father went out to dinner tonight with some friends to celebrate that he finished his book. We didn't want to leave you hungry so we left some lasagna in the refrigerator, if you want anything else call us" After I read that I decided to just get some popcorn and watch Pitch Perfect that movie always has me laughing in our theatre room. I was into the middle of the movie when I get a call.

"Hello?"

"Hey is Ashley there"

"Hi this is Ashley who is this?"

"Hey Ashley it's Jc haha just wanted to call you and say hey"

"Oh hi, I didn't think you'd call me"

"Why wouldn't I call a pretty and fun girl like you"

"I don't know haha but what's up?"

"I'm just in my hotel room waiting for the other boys to get ready"

"What are you guys doing tonight?"

"Just going to grab some food"

"Oh well that's cool"

"Yeah how about you"

"Just watching Pitch Perfect"

"That is an amazing movie"

"Yeah but the reason I called is I have a question

"What is it?"

"Will you like to.....

--------------------------------------------

Sorry to leave off like that but I thought this one was a little boring tell me what you think about it. I will try to do one every day or two days

-Tatiana