Chapter 10

~ Morning ~

I woke up expecting to see Jc there but he wasn't I freaked out and checked my phone, I see Jc texted me to say he went back to his room to take a shower and to go to his room when I took a shower and got dressed so we can go to dinner. I go in my closet grab me a pair of black skinny jeans and a pink and gray Hollister long sleeved sweat shirt. After an hour shower I got dressed, dried my hair and curled it,put some light makeup on and put a black pair of TOMs on, before I left my room I remembered to grab my key card and phone and head out of my door. I didn't tell Jc I was coming I wanted it to be a surprise so I went to his door about to knock when I heard two people in there, I thought I heard kissing I didn't even attempt to knock I just opened the door the people that I saw who were kissing was the girl who threatened me about Jc and I can't believe it Jc. I didn't even know how to react.

__________________________

This is really short but school has started but I will be making a chapter every day but uploading them every other day. Please vote, comment, and tell friends or others to read this. Thank You! <3 btw if you didn't know my name is Tatiana and if this gets at least 100 reads The people that comment I'll try to make a girlfriend for one of the boys. So tell others and make sure to comment your name and which member!