Chapter 27

-Ashley POV-

I took a deep breath and told myself I can get through this.

-End of POV-

Andrea asked me what I've been doing lately since I've moved here.

I said, "Well when I first got here I did the usual unpacking and then the next day I went and surprised Jc"

I made sure to say Jc really clearly so Connor would her. From the corner of my eye I could see his jaw getting tense, I paid no attention to that. I went on telling her about Jc's night picnic he set up. Andrea said "Awww" & Kian so "Oh Jc, always original". I laughed and saw Connor getting up, he said excuse me and left the table.

-Ashley POV-

Did I go too far? Why do I care I'm with Jc.

-End of POV-

Andrea asked what was wrong with Connor and I just shrugged. I got up from the table and told them I'm going to check if he's outside. I open the door and see Connor sitting on a bench with his hands in his face. I went up too him and asked, "Why'd you leave the table"

He said, "Don't play dumb, I know you know why I left". I told him I seriously didn't.

-Connor POV-

Should I tell her? Maybe. Let's try.

Ashley I have to tell you something.

I got up and left the table because you naming all the sweet things Jc has done for you was making me jealous. I like you Ashley, I wanna be the one you'd have movie nights with, have a picnic, and just chill. I've had these feelings for you ever since Jc and that girl did it. I saw how hurt you were when you were in my arms. He hurt you and you forgave him, I honestly didn't know why. I could treat you better, treat you better than he has ever treated you. I want you to be mine.

I look at her face and see a mixture of shock and worry.

___________________________

Who do you guys ship Ashley with Connor or Jc??

Thanks for all the reads! It honestly blows my mind. Keep on voting, sharing, & commenting! ❤️