Chapter 31

Yaya and I were bonding in the kitchen baking some cooked while the boys were having a battle on the X-box. I was having such a great time at Cameron's and Yaya's house that I forgot about what had happened earlier between Connor and I. While we're baking Yaya asked me. "What's it like hanging out with all of the O2L boys" I told her "It's fun...at times" She could tell something was up and said "Spill it" telling her in a low voice so Jc couldn't hear me, I told her about the whole Connor thing that happened today. I could tell by the expression on her face that she was shocked. "OMG ASHLEY ARE YOU GOING TO TELL JC!" She said. "Keep it.." before I could finish Jc and Cameron came in and said "tell Jc what?" I look to Yaya and give her a death stare while she mouthed sorry to me. Jc repeated himself but in a deeper tone. "Tell me what" "Uhm it's nothing" I said stuttering. "Ashley tell me", he said through gritted teeth. "Can she tell you after the cookies are done" Yaya said pleading to Jc. "Yes but no more excuses I want to know what you're going to tell me" "Ok" I said in a whisper. Jc and Cameron headed back to the living room and went back to playing X-box while me and Yaya finished the cookies. "I'm so sorry Ashley I didn't mean for him too hear me" She said sounding really guilty. "It's fine" I told her. "I was going to have to tell him sooner or later.
--------------------------------------
-Jc POV-
"What do you think she's going to tell me Cam?"
"I have no idea bro. Do you think it's something bad...Hmm. Maybe she's pregnant!" Cameron said. "Maybe but I don't think she is, you saw the look on her face. It's something that I don't think she wanted me too know"
"Sorry bro but maybe she's breaking up with you" He said
"Ugh I hope not, I don't want too lose her again, losing her once was hard enough. I can't let it happened"
--------------------------------------
What'd you think of this one?!
Do you think Ashley will tell Jc the truth or Lie about it. Keep on voting and reading!! Thank you all! ❤️