Chapter 40

Austin was about to go on to perform while I was at the top of the balcony with Robert, Zach, Alex and Yaya.

I looked over to Zach and said "So how's everything going Zach?" He looked over at me and said "Good, good. I'm happy to be on this tour to support my bud" I smiled when he said that right when the lights when out and Austin came out. So many girls were screaming there heads off I was laughing.

Austin just finished performing "Say Somethin" When he came out and said Miami are you ready!!? Then all the girls were screaming.

Austin was singing his song "U" when he looked over to the balcony at me and sang "And I know all my dreams are coming true yeah" I smiled and thought his dreams are coming true. I just remember that little boy that'd throw dirt at me all the time and him singing with me along to the radio. This is all he's ever wanted and here it is everything he's ever wanted.

-End of concert-

I walked back into Austin's dressing room and saw him without a shirt and covered my eyes and said sarcastically "Ah my eyes" Uncovering my eyes I was laughing and went to hug him and said "You did amazing tonight. I'm so proud of you" He squeezed me and whispered in my ear and said "Thank you so much Ashley it means the world to me that you came" I hugged him back and whispered "I'll be here for you forever Austin" Yaya cleared her throat and I said "Oh we should be going" I released from Austin and went and hugged his Mom and the boys. Austin came up and did a pouty face and said "Don't leave meee" I stuck out my tongue and said "I have too go, you have my number anytime you wanna hang out just give me a call" He smiled and said "Deal"

Yaya and I were on our way home when I was humming. I looked over to Yaya and saw Yaya staring at me "What?" I asked her. "Oh nothing, nothing. It's just the way you looked at Austin was how you looked at Jc" She said.

I cleared my throat trying to hold back tears to hearing his name. Yaya looked at me and knew how I felt and said "Ashley I know you miss Jc more than anything just give him a call maybe?"

I looked over at her and Sigurd "I don't know Yaya you saw how he reacted. He's mad at me I-I just don't know"

"Well I don't want you with Mr. Austin Mahone" She said and from that moment on it was a silent car ride home.

___________________________

Hi everyone. I hope you enjoy this chapter short I know. Sorry Sorry. I was wondering if I should make a austin mahone story. comment if I should. Enjoy love y'all 😘