Chapter 36

Yaya and I got too my old house in Florida and we're inside unpacking our bags. "I need to go shopping for a new bathing suit and shorts, wanna come?" I asked Yaya. "Yeah sure" she said.

I went and grabbed my wallet and keys and like that we were gone. I pulled into a parking spot and turned off the car. Yaya looked at me and said, "Are you okay?" I looked at her with a reassuring smile and said "Yeah, I actually wanna do something tonight. So let's get an outfit" "Are you gonna tell me what we're doing?" She asked. I gave her a smirk and said "Nope, it's a surprise"

*2 hours later*

Yaya and I finished shopping, We came out with new bathing suits, shoes, dresses, and loads of new things.

I looked at my phone and saw it was only 12:08. "Ok we have until 2 too get ready, so let's head out" I told her.

We got to my house and unloaded our bags and went too my room. "Ok let's take showers and. get ready" I said.

"Ok I'm gonna go back to the room I'm in and get ready" She said

"Yaya it's your room, just call it your room" I told her. "She looked at me and smiled and said "Ok"

-

It was about 1:30 and I took a shower, blow dried my hair and curled it and applied light makeup. I had some high waisted shorts and a crop top with my black sandals. I walked too Yaya's room and saw her done. She washed and blow dried her hair and straightened it and was wearing blue skinny jeans with a top with cut outs on the back and paired it with some white TOMS.

"Dang girl you look gorgeous!" Yaya told me. "Thanks girl! You do too" I told her. "Thank ya, Thank ya" She said spinning in a circle. I laughed and said "Ready to go?" "Haha yes, let's go" Yaya said.

We got in the car and I turned on the engine when turning too look at Yaya. "OFF TO MIAMI!!!" Before having a chance too look at her face, I pulled out and was on the road"

___________________________

Haha this is short. I know but what do you think they're doing leave it in the comments. And too add to the story Ashley is a youtuber js. Love you guys 😘💕