Chapter 19

I woke up early because today was the day I was moving to Texas me and Jc have been talking but I didn't tell him because I wanted it to be a surprise. I checked my clock to see its 6:49 I had until 8:00 to get ready shower and grab my bags, I heard noise and checked outside to see moving trucks taking the rest of the boxes and loading them into the truck next thing I know it's gone. I go on my Facebook and Instagram take a picture and write moving to Texas I'll miss all of you in less than seconds all my friends wrote they'd miss me and there coming to visit me soon. I put my phone down and see the outfit my mom picked out for me a Hakuna Matata crop tee a white washed high waisted shorts with studs and purple vans, wow I thought my mom had a good sense of style this time. I walked to my shower and turned it on while humming "Titanium" after I get out of the shower I see my phone buzzing I pick it up and hear its my aunt Marisa saying that she can't wait to see us in Texas which is where she lives I tell her I have to go so I can get ready I check the time it's 7:38 I quickly dry my hair and just put it in a high ponytail, grab my bag with my MacBook Pro, headphones and neck rest pillow and shut off my lights and headed out my door. My mom said that hers, my dads and my Lamborghini's are being flown to Texas so by the time we land they'll be there at our new house. My mom wanted to take the private jet to Texas so we didn't have to fly on a regular plane, I've been the only one to really take the jet around to places so I considered it mine. We loaded into the jet and were off to Texas.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't written anything and that this is short. Thank You 😘