Chapter 11

After seeing Jc kiss that girl. I didn't know how to react but I felt the tears welding up in my eyes, I slammed the door open really hard so Jc could look up he saw me standing the and I could tell he could see the expression of hurt on my face he didn't have time to react as I ran out of there running as fast as I can trying to get away from everything not stopping for a single person, I could hear Jc running and calling my name but I just ignored him, since I was crying I could barely see anything with the tears in my eyes so I ran into someone wiped my tears and looked up to see Connor standing there with a look or concern on his face he didn't even have time to ask me what was wrong as I launched myself toward him crying in his chest holding on to him as he was squeezing me and put his chin on my shoulder quietly shushing me and asking me what's wrong. I tried to tell him through my sniffles but he didn't understand he asked me if I wanted to go back to his room and talk I slightly nodded and he took my hand with his and guided me up to his room while I was still sniffling he opened the door for me and I walked in seeing the room nice from Jc's room. I sat on Connors bed and took a tissue and wiped my eyes and took a deep breath and told him everything that happened from the very morning since I woke up, I saw him nodding and telling me to go on when I finished he said Oh Ashley, I'm sorry about Jc doesn't know what good he has until he loses it and gave me a big hug I told him thank you for listening, but I'm just going to try to avoid him for right now. Connor said that I couldn't avoid him forever and I sighed and said I know but just for today I think I do.

__________________________

So how'd you like it. Do you think Ashley will choose Jc or Connor??? Vote, comment and tell others. Tell me what you think of my first book =]