Chapter 14

~ Jc POV~

I'm always seeing Ashley with Connor, I have to find a way to get her alone so I could tell her the truth that the girl that threatened her was my ex Tracy who wanted me back, she's the one who kissed me she was holding on to me so hard that I couldn't get out of her grip. I don't know why Ashley is ma at me she's the only girl that I've wanted she was the one, funny, gorgeous, and just so caring. I hope she knows that I still love her and want her back, I'd do anything to get her back.

~ No POV ~

We all head into the 2 limos that are parked outside. Inside they have champagne and music so we all dance in the limo until we're at the club party

~ Club Party ~

We all headed to the club and I realised it was empty I spoke up and said whys it empty? Louis said that they know a guy here and wanted it empty so it'd just be all of us, I heard someone reply lets go inside but I didn't know who it was, we all piled inside I went to the bar first and sit down and feel someone sit next to me I look over and see that it was Jc. I took a breath and said Jc I am ready to here what you have to say

~ Jc POV ~

I couldn't believe what I was hearing Ashley said she wanted to hear what I say so I didn't have to make her listen

*explaining all of it*

~ Back to Regular ~

I just listened to what Jc said and how that was his ex Tracy and tried to take it all in I was quiet and I broke the silence by saying I'm sorry Jc I never knew any of that, I'm sorry I yelled at you crazy at Starbucks I don't know what came over me. Jc said that it was his fault for Tracy and that I had every right to act how I acted he came over to me and gave me a hug and he pulled away looked into my eyes a d kissed me. I heard someone yell at Jc saying What the hell!!! Jc knew who it was but I didn't, I tuned around and saw that it was Connor I became silent Connor said to Jc what was he doing kissing me and punched him in his gut I screamed no at Connor and jumped out of my seat and threw myself at him making him stop and Jc fighting, I made Connor look at me and he could tell the hurt in my eyes as I whispered Connor why are you doing this, this isn't you his face instantly formed into a frown and said Ashley I'm sorry I just saw Jc kiss you and freaked out I like you a lot Ashley, you and me are meant to be together. I frowned my eyes and could feel my eyes tearing up I looked at Jc who looked in pain and at Connor who was staring at me and everyone else in the club who's eyes were on me. I let go of Connors shirt and just took my heels off and ran, ran so fast I didn't care where I was going I could hear some of the guys calling my name and Connor and Jc fighting. I was feeling really dizzy because I never ate today next thing I know all I'm seeing was black...

__________________________

Who will Ashley pick? Where will she end up? Please vote,comment, and tell others. Thanks you guys are amazing 😘