Chapter 29

I get up from the bench and decide to just leave the restaurant. I text Andrea and told her that I just left and she said "I hope everything's alright" and I text her back saying "Yeah me too". I get in my Lamborghini and just sit in there thinking about what Connor said about him loving me.

-Flashback-

Connors lips separate from mine as he says he loves me.

-End of flashback-

I shake my head and tell myself that I'm happy with Jc but my mind just kept wandering off to what Connor told me. To get my mind off of everything I call Jc.

-Phone Convo-

Ashley: Hi babe!

Jc: Hey

Ashley: Where are you?

Jc: I'm at Cameron's

Ashley: Ok I'm going to go home and just change.

Jc: Ok I left you a surprise

Ashley: Aw Jc you didn't have to do that!

Jc: Yes I do, because I love you

Ashley: I love you too.

Jc: Ok babe. I'll be waiting here. Hurry soon! I miss you

Ashley: I miss you too

-End of convo-

___________________________

I drive into my driveway and park my car. I get out and walk to the front door and notice a box. I smiled knowing it was from Jc. I pick up the box and head inside.

I put my keys on the counter and just opened the box inside I noticed a shirt and a rose. I open the shirt and noticed it said Jc's girl in a heart it was the cutest thing ever. A note fell out of the shirt and inside it read

"Hey babe. I hope you like the shirt and rose. I love you so much. Oh and here's Cameron's Address"

I close the note and smile looking at the shirt. I decided to wear the shirt with some skinny jeans and just some vans. I looked in the mirror and saw a girl. A confused one. A girl who was in love with a boy of her dreams and a girl who was loved by her boyfriends friend.

___________________________

Ok here's another short one! ❤️