Chapter 34

-Ashley POV-

I haven't stopped crying since I left Cameron and Yaya's house. I was so upset at Jc, he didn't even try too listen to what I was trying too tell him. I'm done with Texas and all the bad vibes. I'm going back too Florida to see my friends and just relax and leave all this. I'm done here.

While I'm packing my things. I checked my phone i haven't checked it since I left Yaya and Cameron's house. I see 10 miss calls from Yaya, 4 miss calls from Cameron, and 2 miss calls from Jc. I open them and see the voice mails and open them. I hear Yaya's voice "ASHLEY WHERE ARE YOU PLEASE CALL ME WHEN YOU GET THIS I'M SO WORRIED!"

I open Cameron's and hear, "Ashley where are you Jc is an idiot and should've never done that. Is Yaya with you?" I was confused I thought Yaya and Cameron were together. I was spectacle to click on Jc's voicemail when my finger clicked it, "Look babe I'm sorry I yelled at you, I didn't mean too. I love you"

"That's all he has too say after what he just did" I said too myself. I decide to call Yaya and tell her where I am

-Phone Convo-

Yaya: ASHLEY ?!

Ashley: Yes?

Yaya: *whispers: thank god*

where are you!? I've been looking for you?

Ashley: Yaya I'm at my house

Yaya: Give me your address

Ashley: Ya-

Yaya: Give me your address Ashley. I'm leaving too Florida with you

Ashley: How did you-

Yaya: Twitter dummy

Ashley: *whispers shit* uhm okay I'll give you my address.

Yaya: Okay be good. Don't go anywhere

Ashley: I know I know

-End of convo-

Not caring who really came too Florida with me. I just kept on packing.

I heard a car pull up and a buzz come from my kitchen. I pressed the open button and she came in quicker than I could imagine. Before Yaya could knock I opened the door and without thinking she was hugging me, "Oh Ashley I'm so sorry for what happened Jc is an ass" Yaya said. "I've heard that more than once, haha but thank you...come in"

Yaya walked in breathless "This is your house" I giggled from her mouth gaped open taking in everything. "Yep!" I told her. She looked at me and said "This isn't a house it's a mansion for god sakes! Don't tell me movie room, big pool, many rooms and bathroom?" "Wow you read my mind" I told her. Letting her take everything in I went to the fridge and grabbed an Arizona offering her one. We were sitting at the kitchen island when Yaya opened her can. "So have you talked to Jc" She said skeptical. I look at her with a look and she took a sip and said "Thought so". We didn't say anything for a minute when I told her I'm gonna finish packing. "I'll help" Yaya said bouncing out of her chair almost falling. Trying not too laugh I climbed up my stairs.

In my bedroom I put my phone too charge and starting packing the last of my things when Yaya said. "What's Florida like?" "Sunny and relaxing" I told her.

"Perfect cause I need to get my tan on!!!!!" she exclaimed.

"Oh goodness. I just think we're going to have to go shopping while were over in Florida" I said looking at her and winking at her.

"I believe so" She said smiling.

I finished packing and put my bag in my Lamborghini. When I closed my trunk I see Yaya's face. "What?" I asked her. She shrugged and said "Well I don't know... YOU HAVE A LAMBO!" Rolling my eyes I went too my front door and locked it and turned walking back too my car. Yaya went too go back in her car when I said "Leave it, lets go in mine" Seeing her face light up she screamed, "SHOTGUN!" Laughing I stepped into the car, started the engine and pulled out.

--------------------------------------

We got too Yaya's house when we saw no cars in the driveway. I looked at her puzzled and she just shrugged. She unlocked the door and went too her room immediately to pack.

-Cameron's POV-

Calling and calling over and over again trying to get a hold of Yaya she didn't answer. Straight to voicemail. I left voice mail after voice mail when I just gave up. I got in my car and slammed my palms against the wheel. Ugh where's my girl

-End of POV-

-Ashley POV-

Yaya's phone died and she was putting it too charge while she was writing a letter to Cameron saying she was going to Florida with me because she didn't want me too be lonely. She told him we'd be staying at my old house and that he could come if he wanted" Yaya kissed the note grabbed her phone and said "Lets go" i grabbed my keys and said "Ok" While driving to my private jet I looked over at Yaya and saw her worried face. I squeezed her hand and told her everything will be fine he'll find the note and be glad to know where we are" She gave me a assuring look but then went back too puzzled when she said "This isn't the right way too the airport" I grinned and said "I know it's the way too my private jet"

___________________________

sucky chapter I know but extra long for all of you guys. ❤️

thanks for voting commenting reading and following. ! means the world. Love y'all 💋❤️