Chapter 46

We got back to my house and I told Connor what happened and when I thought it was him and he just laughed and said "No I don't bother with Jc" I laughed with him and said "So what do you want to do tonight" He looked at me and said let's have a you day. You can go get your nails done, we'll go get you a new outfit and new shoes and then I'll take you some place. "Is it a cool place" I said trying to guess. "Oh it's so cool" He said laughing. "Are you going to tell me at all today??" I asked him. He looked at his watch and looked up to me with a smirk and said "I think not"

We went out and got my nails done first. I got them done with a nice black color and then we headed off to the mall. We got to the mall and I got out of the car and so did Connor. He locked the car and joined me on my side and hooked his arm around my waist. I didn't do anything about it because it didn't bug me that much. We got to Aldo's first and I got me a pair of 5 inch black pumps then we were off to Charlotte Russe. After spending an hour in there I came out with a pair of black leather pants and a regular black peplum shirt with a gold accent necklace.

We got in the car and were off to my house so we could get ready.

"Connor you didn't have to do that" I told him. "Oh but I did. I had fun. I like spending time with you" He said while giving me a smile that made his eyes chinky.

"Sooo I have a feeling I know what this surprise is" I said while giving him a smirk. We got to a red light when he looked over to me and said "And that guess might be?"

"Hmmm. Dinner" I said while smiling. The light turned green and he looked at the road and said "Something like that" with the dorkiest smile I've seen.

We finally got to my house and I jumped in the shower. I got out and blow dried my hair and curled it with my curling wand. For my makeup I did a black smokey eye with some red lips for a pop of color. I put on my shirt and pants and loved the look of the outfit. Before putting on my pumps. I got my hand purse and put my lipgloss and lipstick with my phone in it. I put my pumps on and felt ridiculously tall. I took a picture of my outfit and posted it on twitter saying "A night of mystery"

I headed downstairs and saw connor sitting there with his jaw dropped. "Pick up your chin. Flys will go in there" He laughed and gave me a hand down the stairs and said "Sorry I couldn't help it, You look drop dead gorgeous" He took my hand and kissed it and said "shall we madam". I took his arm and said "We shall"

We were on the way to wherever Connor was taking me and I was just hoping it wasn't some boring place when next thing I knew we pulled up to what looked like a club. "Connor Franta did you bring me too a club" I said whole laughing. He looked at me and said "Yes I did. I just wanted to have fun tonight..with you" "Well let's go in. What are we waiting for" I told him.

________________________

I don't think any of you are ready for the last chapters of this story. but huge thank you to everyone. I got 30K. that's so unbelievable. I can't believe one second of it. Thank you so much to everyone who has read, commented, voted, and shared my story with people. it means soooo much. Thank you so much.

So I have

•O2l Love <3

• What about love

those are my story's.

If you have other recommendations follow me and message me or comment on my sorry and I will try to start a story of them