Chapter 5

I go up onto the stage feeling embarrassed of what Ricky was saying

Ricky: Ashley come on gurl get your bootay up here

I have no where to sit up here I said

All of the boys except Jc said You can sit on Jc's lap. I turned to Jc who looked at red as I probably was. I slowly walked over to him and sat on his lap and whispered to him

Ashley: Are you ok with me sitting on your lap

Jc: Of course I was going to ask you anyway

I blush quickly and notice everyone's staring at us and then Connor said getting sexual over there and I just put my hands up to my face trying to cover my blushing face.

~After 2 Hours~

After there little interview me and Jc were walking with the rest of the boys to get some dinner at Taco Bell while we were walking I forgot my jacket inside my hotel room and Jc could tell I was cold so he came closer to me and put his arm around me and asked me if that was better and I nodded. Sam looked back at us and said awe get married already I just smiled and looked up at Jc who was obviously taller than me and saw him smiling at me. When we got into Taco Bell me and Jc got a Doritos Locos Taco. I reached in my pocket to pay the lady but Jc stopped me and said he had it the cashier told Jc that he was a nice boyfriend after we paid and he didn't deny it. We saw the boys all in a booth together with no room so me and Jc sat at our own table. While we were sitting at the table I asked Jc before I started eating why he didn't tell the lady that he was my boyfriend he told me that he liked people thinking we were together I giggled and starting eating when Jc asked me if I'd like to have dinner with him tomorrow when all of us finished our tacos we headed back to Playlist and heard there was a party. During the party everyone was dancing crazy having some drinks well only some haha. Me and Jc were dancing together and laughing when he leaned in and kissed me...

__________________________

Sorry guys about the story lol I'm on spring break comment and vote this book and follow me please <3